Master of Mortals [5]
Blade of the Ether [45]
Soul Hunger [25]

Goes for enemy valuable units and charges them with upport from exalted deamon

1 Exalted Daemon 340 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch; Lore of Tzeentch
Spell Breaker [25]
Power Vortex [10]

CR giver and mage supporter - kills valuable staff while trying to avoid beeing shoot down

2x 19 Marauders 330 pts
Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Chieftain

Main combat regs - add standars numbers and ranks to cr

2x 5 Marauder Horsemen 150
Flail

Harsers and rank removers

2x 5 Chaos Warhounds 60 Pts

Harsers and rank removers

2x ( 6Gors + 6Ungors ) - 132 pts

Distractors and screens ( can also support by adding lods of attacks on the flank )

8 Chaos Furies 120 Pts

Warmachine Killers

4 Screamers of Tzeentch 132 Pts

Warmachine killers

1 Chaos Giant 205 Pts

Big Hitter and Cannon Magnet

Casting Pool: 8

Dispel Pool: 5

Models in Army: 99

Total Army Cost: 2000

Ok the idea is a Deamon Twins - Deamon prince dosnt fight quite as good as lord on dragon but cost less also and can be a mage - so what do you think is this a tournament winer ??? ( or at least no the last place - because the composition is to week ?? ).

The Judge
11-11-2005, 20:05
Not last place no...

I find a Chaos army can work fine with one or no (yes NO) major line holders like the Marauder units. Chariots and mounted troops make for a perfect Chaos list, expecially with the double team of furies and screamers, and in this army the tag character daemons.

Beastmen would work well with the army that you've chosen, aiding the marauders and harassers.

I would drop the power vortex on the daemon - when are you gonna want to lose a wound on a hero?

archysucks_Hail_Crom
13-11-2005, 06:35
NIce Tzeentch list I have seen one very similar to this and the only weakness that he found was against very specialized armies where in each unit is a tank unto itself.

The tag heroes are devastating and the fury screamer combo work excellent all around a fantastic list.;)

Hideous Loon
13-11-2005, 09:18
I like. Not having seen a Chaos list without any Chaos Warriors at all, this is a refreshing sight. Kudos. Agree with The Judge, though, drop the power vortex.

Khaeron Baoth
13-11-2005, 12:01
Distrupting list and not easy to play. Has lot of expensive and relatively weak elements, but which are devastating. You need to be really aggressive player to play with this list.

Killax
13-11-2005, 15:09
I like the list!

It bring a whole other form of chaos wargamming. But the points that could kill you is if your general is up againts immume to psy units/unbreakble or is flankt. His cost is really hing and there fore I think the giant is not the one who's the target.

If you woud drop him, and some other things you could get 2 chariots witch are much better.