PDA

View Full Version : HE Annulian Crystal

Earlandir
25-04-2005, 03:59
This item removes an opponents power dice and adds it to your dispel dice. Does this to anything when I'm fighting against tomb kings?

BullBuchanan
25-04-2005, 05:18
It doesnt effect the TK army in any way because their incantations and bound items do not use power dice. However, because every army at 2000 points gets 2 power dice regardless, you still get the die and can add it to your dispel pool as normal.

Major Defense
26-04-2005, 22:25
How do TKs dispel in their own magic phase? Do they use those two default dice or do they have a bound dispel spell? Weird thought.

BullBuchanan
26-04-2005, 22:32
they can either use the two default power dice or nothing at all. In fact thats actually a good point. Robbing one of the tk's power dice makes it impossible for them to dispell RiP spells in their magic phase. And if you have enough magic they're likely to chuck all their DD at those anyway making RiP very good against them.

Star.Scream
29-04-2005, 16:43
>>>>>>I play both TK and HE, and I think its a bit of an unfair atvantage that the TK have in this situarion. I have heard of house rules that would allow the TK player, once a turn, to use the dice for an incantation to attempt to dispell an enenmy RiP spell; this is however, only a house rule. It still makes it hard for a TK player to Dispell a RiP spell; buts it not impoissble; even with an Annulian Crystal crystal present.

Moi
02-05-2005, 06:49
What about High Magic Drain Magic spell? Does it remove dice from TK incantations as it would any other casting? Or is it useless (bad news for me, then...)? Can't find the answer to this...

Thanks guys!