musician
champ w/ rp

11 Inner Circle
FC, Daemon Banner

cannon

25 flagallents
champ

---------
I had tried to post a big battle report on how the army worked out, by my computer at work sucks and I lost it all, so I'm too frustrated to rewrite. I can answer questions, though.

I played against VC, and basically he had 2 units of skellies, zombies, 4 vampires, blood knights, and support units.

I won by baiting his frenzy knights with a small unit of my own, sending them out to no mans land to be blasted with magic and and cannon balls. Then I charged my big knight unit into both his skelly units, the flagellants charging the zombies on the flanks. The knights stuck while the flagellants wrecked the zombies, able to flank on my next turn. Massacre.

Any suggestions? I'm a little nervous as to what my knights will and will not be able to handle.

Malorian
25-09-2008, 18:42
Unless they changed the FAQ on the deamon banner it might be a waste. The last FAQ I saw said you are only ignore fear once in combat, so you still have to test to charge. It still stops you from auto breaking so maybe it's worth it just for that.

With no infantry units where do you put the priest and the mages? (They can't join flagallents because they aren't unbreakable)

thisisntnotjt
25-09-2008, 19:00
Wizards go with the fast cav, arch lector goes with the inner circle, and I cheated with the warrior priest. yay!

I forgot about that rule, I may just take him out. Any suggestions?

Malorian
25-09-2008, 19:11
Oh, the wizards have steeds? It not in the list.

Going with the theme of the list I'd just mount the second preist too. (You can get the points by dropping some flagallents.)

thisisntnotjt
25-09-2008, 19:57
Right, sorry. I'm at work, and the server burped when I was trying to post this the first time. I was quite frustrated and rushed the second time.

I guess I would throw the priest in one of the other units of knights, or the big one. He could easily take down a big baddy with the speculum and the right prayer up.