PDA

View Full Version : Fluff on Rebel Grotz?

Tooooon
02-10-2008, 21:51
Anybody know of any fluff, if any, on Rebel Grotz?

Planning to make a mini kill team of them, and thought id see if there was any info on them whatsoever!

Clockwork-Knight
02-10-2008, 22:06
The only source of information there is would be the Gorka-Morka books. Normally, gretchins don't really have the opportunity to rebel, being prodded by overseers and other bullies, so rebel gretchins should be really really far and far between.

DapperAnarchist
02-10-2008, 22:08
GorkaMorka has them, and that is available from the SG site, under expansions I think...

orks2134
02-10-2008, 22:13
Da Rebel Grotz are hilarious, and GorkaMorka and the supplement Digganob are the place to find info, specifically Digganob.

Still have my copy, along with many, many wonderful Grotz. However I wish I still had my Rebel Grot Cutta and da uvver vehicle.

TheRoadWarrior
02-10-2008, 22:18
all i know is that there a bunch f pissed of grots.

and they fail at rebellion.

Helsing
03-10-2008, 07:56
Rebel Grotz dont get very far, they often become travel snacks for Orks.

stainawarjar
03-10-2008, 08:40
They're basically communists, ruled by a comitee that is in turn led by the Red Gobbo. They don't have much tech (as they don't have mekboys) so their vehicles are basically trukk chassises with sails and/or hand-pumps... that's all I can remember atm really.

The Phazer
03-10-2008, 10:44
Yeah, it's a real shame Digganob is such a sod to get.

Only other thing off the top of my head is to note the Red Gobbo isn't the same individual - it's a title that is passed on due to the tiny life expectancy of anyone in the role..

Rabid Bunny 666
03-10-2008, 12:48
The Orks in Gorkamorka had a ticket system for when Gorkamorka blasted off, and none of the Grots got tickets, so they rebelled by not turning up for work the next day and amassed for a massive riot. Thing is, they didn't have guns, so the Orks beat them out of Mektown.

spevna
03-10-2008, 13:05
Gretchin Revolutionarie Commitee (GRC)

Ramshacke vehicles with the smaller ones being equipped with sails

They are governed by a "communist" style commitee with the head honcho being the Red Gobbo. The actual person changes each time, Red Gobbo being the title.

They have banner wavers to make sure they maintain solidarity and dont bugger off at the first sign of trouble.

Weapons are crap at best and they are forever running out of ammo.

Formed due to harsh treatment at the hands of their Ork masters (see above pint about not being given tickets for the ship).

Da old Gard are the die hard elements of the GRC and are always up for suicide missions, poison attacks and any other general nuttiness they can think of the oust the Orks.

Leunam
03-10-2008, 13:07
I can't imagine they would do very well in a rebellion.

Getting sat/stepped on is a job hazard, for goodness sake.

Kronos
03-10-2008, 15:30
I don't know any fluff on rebel grots, but as for an army i think it nwould be hilariously cool, a Big P' off Grot with a cybernetic body, a HORDE of sqealing screeching and chanting Grots. Mounted on Leman Russes squigs jumping everywhwere, a Mek in cage with a grot holding a gun at his head and a very very big stereo playing the malcolm in the middle song (your not the Boss of me now) booming very loud.....should be quite a unique sight imo :p