PDA

View Full Version : 2k Deamons

Chapulin
06-10-2008, 21:31
I was wondering the other day how the lists of deamons that won tournaments looked like, so i could give em a try (probably no1 will want to play agaisnt em but still). I thought of starting with Kairos, and go heavy range, but then again i heard some lists use the BT or Skulltaker too so now i came here to ask how those kind of lists look like. I hope posting in the Army list section is ok, since my objective is to make up the list according to the feedback i get here.

so far:

Lord&Heroes

Kairos or Bloodthrister

Skulltaker or Herald of Tzeentch w/power vortex and fly, maybe BsB with the ¿Standard of infernal fire? (the powerlvl 5 item)

Core

10 Horrors

10 Horrors

Rare

5 Flamers

bork da basher
07-10-2008, 09:47
its normally kairos, horrors galore, heralds of tzeentch flesh hounds and flamers in varying quantities.

gortexgunnerson
07-10-2008, 10:55
I think the question has to be why on earth would you take a blood thirster and khorne characters and then a load of horrors? Not only does the army have negetive theme by just has a load of wasted points!

Either take Fateweaver, herald etc Horrors and flamers.

Or take Blood thrister, blundcrusher, bloodletters, Masque, maybe some flamers if fancied a mix.

So either magic, or combat not a half hearted combo!