PDA

View Full Version : Loyal Marines W/Bolt Pistols and Chainswords

Lisiecki
10-10-2008, 01:33
Hey,

Recently I made a post About what space marine rules would be the last to get a new edition.
One of hte answers were the Black Templar's, and looking through there Codex I can see some interesting ideas for an army list.

Im wondering though, aside for Assault Marines and Bloodclaws, are there any SM boxes that come with BPs and CCW for all the models in the box?

Lord Malorne
10-10-2008, 01:52
Nope, best box to get is a Space wolf battleforce, great value for money out of all the B-forces and has everything a templar player needs...besides terminators with lightning claws :p.

Lisiecki
10-10-2008, 04:37
That was easy enough, thank you kindly!

Nope, best box to get is a Space wolf battleforce, great value for money out of all the B-forces and has everything a templar player needs...besides terminators with lightning claws :p.

sabre4190
10-10-2008, 04:41
Anything with space wolf blood claws if easily your best bet. They are the only sprue I know of with a healthy supply of standard bolt pistols and close combat weapons. If you can find an actual box of blood claws, that will be perfect.

Lisiecki
10-10-2008, 05:03
Is that a problem typically?

Anything with space wolf blood claws if easily your best bet. They are the only sprue I know of with a healthy supply of standard bolt pistols and close combat weapons. If you can find an actual box of blood claws, that will be perfect.

zoodog
10-10-2008, 05:11
If you buy the cool looking BT upgrade sprue then you get more weapons to do so and can trick out some vehicles. It also makes them much more visually distinct, I'm not sure exactly how many you could outfit with the current purchasable set though.

BlackT upgrade (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1040031&prodId=prod1060205)

StormWulfen
10-10-2008, 07:35
Is that a problem typically?

no they should be in your nearest workshop
or indie stockist depending on how good there range is

and if you do get some i will definately be interested in those space wolf bits;)

Lord Malorne
10-10-2008, 10:14
Six with bolt pistol chainsword from the BT upgrade kit.

It is expensive for whats in it, but it is a must have for any Templar player for all the Black Templar icongraphy on the shoulder pads, weapons and tank doors...its a good set though you may get addicted to the robe bodies as most Templar players do (I fought it for a year but now I have a few squads of them :cries:), it is a good set though.