20 Daemonettes (Musician +6 Alluress +12 Standard Bearer +12) = 270
20 Bloodletters (Musician +6 Bloodreaper +12 Standard Bearer +12) = 270

SPECIAL
5 Flesh Hounds 175

RARE
3 Blood Crushers (Bloodreaper +20) = 230
3 Fiends 165

TOTAL: 2002

This list is based on the models I have on hand, so I'm more or less stuck with it. The Fiends and Flesh Hounds will rush up one flank, possibly to reach warmachines. Depending on the set-up, the Bloodcrushers will assist on the flank or strengthen the centre. Fateweaver will be the main source of long range firepower, with the Bluescribes providing extra power dice plus a little firepower of their own.

So, if I had the money, what should be swapped out, and why?

Khorne warrior
10-10-2008, 01:20
You have placed over 3/4 of your points upon 1 character. Even though he is good, I do not reccomend taking him.

SolarHammer
10-10-2008, 01:22
You have placed over 3/4 of your points upon 1 character. Even though he is good, I do not reccomend taking him.

Where did you learn math? 625/2000 does not equal 3/4.

Makarion
10-10-2008, 01:22
If you had the money, swap it for an army that doesn't look like a bad clone of half the current tournament armies (your main difference is the lack of plaguebearers with attending Nurgle herald). I know, it's not necessarily your fault, but it's really tiresome to see yet another Daemonic list that mixes all the gods and has no discernable theme, rhyme or reason.

Still, a bit more practical: it'd be good to have a second unit of flesh hounds. Drop the bloodletters to 14 (7*2) and the daemonettes to 18 (6*3) to free up some points. You can also get rid of the Bloodreapers if you need to.

Malagant
10-10-2008, 22:32
The Stubborn banner is a very useful addition to the Daemonettes...so is a Herald for ASF.

Blue Scribes I've not had much luck with. They look good on paper, but require enemy actually cast spells...spells that I'm usually more interested in stopping.

The changeling is a fun toy, but that unit of 10 horrors is going to crumble to to warp-smelling ozone before he's got much opportunity to do anything...I think he's wasted points in such a small unit.

As Makorian said, I think another unit of Flesh Hounds would give you a lot more punch.

I love Fiends!

A fair number of Furies would give you a little extra mobility, I like to fly mine behind units I'm engaging in combat for crossfire kills.

Forgive our math-challenged Khornate brother. The bloodgod does not teach math, only death! :)

Dark14
10-10-2008, 22:43
recommend more focus on one god. dump a melee unit for more horrors and some furies/screamers change the lord to a greater daemon and ditch fiends for a reg hero.

Elitist 1
24-11-2008, 05:58
what does the fateweaver do that he costs so much? the ard boyz winner used him and blood crushers. what do blood crushers do? just power weapon tuffness 5 dudes on steeds or what?