PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Warriors of Chaos - Infantry!

yedee
12-10-2008, 12:30
Thats the list im planning to use:

Chaos Lord
Mark of Tzeentch, Manticore, Chaos Daemon Sword, Talisman of Protection, Enchanted Shield, Diabolic Splendour - 550pts

Exalted Champion
Chaos Steed, BSB, Banner of the Gods, Shield - 281pts

Sorcerer
2x DS - 135pts

23 Marauders
Mark od Slaanesh, FCG, Shields, Light Armour - 168pts

23 Marauders
Mark of Slaanesh, FCG, Shields, Light Armour - 168pts

23 Marauders
Mark of Slaanesh, FCG, Shields, Light Armour - 168pts

5 Hounds - 30pts

5 Hounds - 30pts

5 Hounds - 30pts

5 Hounds - 30pts

Chaos Chariot - 120pts

Chaos Chariot - 120pts

Hellcannon - 205pts

Hellcannon - 205pts

total: 2240pts

The only thing that i dont like about it is the lack of dragon... I could get one by dropping the sorcerer but then again i have no magic defense. :confused:

Im waiting for your suggestions and comments!

EDIT: One question to the ones that already have the book: may i put a character w/o a mark into a marked unit?

OldMaster
12-10-2008, 12:50
You may put a non-marked character in a marked unit, and you even could put a Juggernaut in a unit of Nurgle chosen. Yeah, mad, I know.

What you CAN'T do is having a character with Deamon Sword, Talisman of Protection AND Echanted shield, because Echanted shield and Tapislam wboth cost 15, when Deamon Sword costs 75.

And seems nobody takes Warriors anymore =( I'm sad.

yedee
12-10-2008, 13:43
The enchanted shield is 15pts? Thats a shame.:( Nevertheless, thanks for pointing it out OldMaster! So i guess ill swap the talisman & enchanted shield for collar of khorne and mundane shield. So thats what the lord looks like:

Chaos Lord
Mark of Tzeentch, Manticore, Chaos Daemon Sword, Collar of Khorne, Diabolic Splendour, Shield - 560pts

BTW, warriors suck - too slow for hammer unit, too pricy and not enough numerous for anvil. So what is the point of using them?

Anything else?