PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Dark Elves

Edonil
12-10-2008, 19:14
Well, I stated in a post a little while ago I should post this list to get opinions on it, so here it is- I tend to run it as a faster army, and play extremely aggressively (I hate defensive strategies...).

1 Dreadlord- Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Sword of Might; Armor of Eternal Servitude; Pendant of Khaeleth- 239 Pts

Master- Heavy Armour; Sea Dragon Cloak; Shield; Lance; Battle Standard Bearer; Hydra Banner- 214 Pts

1 Sorceress- Level 2 Upgrade; Dispel Scroll; Darkstar Cloak, 185 Pts

1 Sorceress- Level 2 Upgrade; Dispel Scroll; Focus Familiar, 185 Pts

10 Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen, 100 Pts

5 Dark Riders- Musician Mus; Repeater Crossbow, 117 Pts

5 Shades- Extra Hand Weapon; Light Armour, 90 Pts

19 Black Guard Mus; Std; Tower Master; Ring of Hotek; Banner of Hag Graef, 342 Pts

6 Cold One Knights- Mus; Std; Dread Knight; Deathpiercer, 227 Pts

War Hydra 175 Pts

Assassin- Cloak of Twilight, Manbane, Rune of Khaine, 176 Pts

Total Roster Cost: 2250

The Dreadlord goes with the Black Guard, the Master with the Cold One Knights. The two sorceresses I don't usually put into units, I find they're a lot more useful just running around, and it keeps them out of range of the Ring. Also, the Assassin usually runs with the Shades, but occasionally goes with the Black Guard (depends on my opponent's army, combat heavy, with the BG, shooty/magic heavy, with the Shades). Now, this is a 'refined' list, and isn't the one I've been using the whole time. I started with some units of corsairs (2 of 10) but didn't like how they were working, so traded them for some more RxB men. I didn't originally include the Ring of Hotek, as I was coming from my Chaos with a single wizard with 2 scrolls was sufficient for my magic defense. Then I played against a Skaven Pestilens list that got off plague and wiped out half my army...so, the Ring I added as a bit of a necessity.