PDA

View Full Version : Gorkamorka: Morker Starting List- Opinions

Raellos
13-10-2008, 12:31
Edit: Oops! I meant Gorkers. How un-orky of me!

Da Krumpaz

Nob Orkamog
Ork Nob 12
Slugga 2
Choppa 1
'Eavy Armour 7
Total 22

Bazrug
Ork Boy 5
Slugga 2
Choppa 1
Light Armour 1
Total 9

Rugdak
Ork Boy 5
Shoota 2
Big Choppa 2
Light Armour 1
Total 10

Gunna 'Arris
Ork Boy 5
Slugga 2
Knukz -
Light Armour 1
Total 8

Da Kidd
Yoof 3
2 Six-Shootas 4
Light Armour 1
Total 8

Wotzit
Yoof 3
Bow 1
Choppa 2
Shield 1
Light Armour 1
Total 8

Fixxit (Drives 'Da Buss')
Spanna 6
Slugga 2
Knukz -
Total 8

Da Buss
Trukk 20
Harpoon Gun 7
Total 27

Warband Total: 100 Teef

What do you think? Names aren't final, as I didn't have the books on me. Wotzit wandered out of the wastes not long after Da Krumpaz set up in their fort. I'm rather fond of him. The only other member I have a bit of background for is Da Kidd, a cocky yung 'un that da boys picked up in Mektown.

Emperors Teeth
14-10-2008, 13:36
Hmmm, I'm of mixed opinion. I love unusual, characterful stuff, so I'm a big fan of your Ork with a Big Choppa (I have one too :) ) and the yoof with a shield instead of a gun. I'm not so fond of the standard-issue flak armour your gang seems to have acquired. Perhaps and old IG armour crate in the hulk wreckage? Seems a bit odd to me. Why just the one vehicle? It's a bit risky isn't it? A bit of bad luck and your boyz could easily find themselves footslogging it to mektown and back after every game. There's no way to divert firepower/rams away from the Trukk to another threat. I do like that you put a harpoon gun on instead of a heavy shooter though, good man!

P.S. I want photos of your gang as soon as you can! WIP if possible!

Raellos
15-10-2008, 07:21
An old IG armour crate? That does give me a good idea for the fort (and my Nob's hat; I'm listening to the Das Boot soundtrack at the moment). But I was just going to tool them up with spiky cool looking squig hide, myself. Sort of Mad Max looking.

I'll shuffle some stuff about so I can get a trak, as was my original plan (before I got carried away with boyz).

Okay, here's the new list; I dropped nearly all of the armour and I had to drop Da Kid. A real pity. I reckon I'll pick him up again ASAP though.

Da Krumpaz (Mk. II)

Da Krumpaz

Nob Orkamog
Ork Nob 12
Slugga 2
Choppa 1
Light Armour 1
Total 16

Rugdak
Ork Boy 5
Shoota 2
Big Choppa 2