PDA

View Full Version : =][= campaign idea

vampking111
13-10-2008, 22:43
I'm sure some of you here have read Dan Abnetts Gaunts Ghosts series of books. Well one of my favorite from the series is 'Traitor General'. Which without going into spoilers and other things; sees gaunt and a hand picked squad infiltraiting a Chaos held world.

I plan to do a series of linked games based after the end of the book, which for those who have read will know (Only spoiler)sees gaunt and his team caught on the planet with nothing to do but help the resistance against chaos.

This thread is basically to ask you guys what you think of the idea and to post some custom weapon stat lines (Larkins longlas and Gaunts Power sword spring to mind) As well as custom talents and character stat lines, but while im fine tuning and playtesting some of them. What do my fellow warseers think of the idea??

And anyone intrested in mission sheets etc when this gets going??

precinctomega
14-10-2008, 11:44
So what's the plan? Is this a two player game with one acting as the Ghosts and the GM as the Chaos forces? Or a multiplayer game with several players taking one Ghost each and the GM controlling Chaos? Or a game with one player controlling the Ghosts and another controlling Chaos with a GM to arbitrate?

R.

vampking111
14-10-2008, 14:47
It was gonna be a handful of players, each controling one or two ghosts and then me GM as chaos