PDA

View Full Version : Eldrads' war chariot.. falcon or serpant?

MrBo114
15-10-2008, 03:53
The new faq is out psykers can cast inside vehicles (i know about los and firepoints or the lack thereof in eldar vehicles but thats only mindwar so whatev).This calls for a mod job, a vehicle capable of transporting one of ulthwes greatest and look like its meant for the job.so what should it be?with a falcon i would have firepower and the ability to guideand would probally be more long range.with a serpant i would have to get several warlocks for a serpant then it would be more of a troop reenforcer and would probally stay close to the troops.both would be nice,the points are almost the same (serpant costs a lil more).this is an inevitable build,but i need some advice to help me make up my mind. :rolleyes:

Lazarus15
15-10-2008, 05:51
I chose falcon, however, I usually stick him by the squad of reapers and war walkers for guide/guide/fortune.

Inq. Veltane
15-10-2008, 05:56
The Falcon is much more survivable and so makes much more sense as the transport for a valuable individual.

pinegulf
15-10-2008, 06:09
Depends entirely the way that you are gonna use him. Bear in mind that he's quite fragile really. You really need some meatshield in order to keep him alive. I'd field some warlocks with him so one could go either way.

luchog
15-10-2008, 18:17
I'd say give him a big suit of Falcon armour, and rock with that heavy Pulse Laser firepower and Guide. Maybe throw in a screen of Guardian Jetbikes.

The Anarchist
15-10-2008, 18:33
think put him in a falcon with a batch of Repers, so can jump out fortune and guide some serious ass-whoop and then jump back in the falcon to go elsewhere and ass-whoop.

jsut my two cents.

A.S.modai
15-10-2008, 21:58
I've used him in a falcon with a 5er of fire dragons. Ugly I tell you. ugly.

Kyrolon
15-10-2008, 23:11
I've had a specially painted royal purple falcon with runes for years now. Fifth edition finally lets me use it as intended.

Go falcon.