PDA

View Full Version : This is probably a stupid question...

Mighty Moose
15-10-2008, 09:55
But where do I find the rules for forming an Armored Company? I've looked for about an hour now, and (as the title states) I know it's probably a stupid question, apologies for my ignorance.

Paradox
15-10-2008, 09:58
Pretty sure it's hosted on the GW site- I don't have a link though.

Even google should turn up a response or two.

the neckbone
15-10-2008, 10:01
ohhh bro dont get me started.
they at the english gw site under imperial guard but your wasting your time.
armoured company only has leman russ as troops therefore you have no scoring units.
kinda rooted my armoured company now i gotta wait for the new ig codex.
OH and funny story i email gw asking if they are going to fix it so armoured company has scoring units they email me back saying qoute "maybe".
honest thats all it said.

Ambu
15-10-2008, 10:06
http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/40k/imperialguard/articles/armouredcompany/assets/ac-armylist.pdf

Smiling Banshee
15-10-2008, 12:32
Isn't there a Tank heavy list in the back of one of the Imperial Armour books. I seem to remember glancing through it a while ago. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny as im not a guard player and didn't take a great deal of notice.

Binky
15-10-2008, 14:14
Isn't there a Tank heavy list in the back of one of the Imperial Armour books. I seem to remember glancing through it a while ago. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny as im not a guard player and didn't take a great deal of notice.

Yep, the first Imperial Armour book has a list in it which is a bit more varied than the regular Armoured Company list.

Bunnahabhain
15-10-2008, 16:39
The IA 1 list is considerably more flexible the the Armoured company list. It even has scoring units!

Main problem with it is that is in the back of a large and expensive book, which is becoming increasingly obsolete, as the flyer and super heavy rules in it are now out of date, and many of the tanks have been reprinted in Apocalypse, often with different rules.

The Anarchist
15-10-2008, 16:52
"maybe".
honest thats all it said.

its more than i ever got as a reply to them asking pretty much the exact quest. so count yourself lucky lol.

the neckbone
16-10-2008, 07:43
yeah gw just loves to look after us gamers right lol