PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish Forces Rules

Renka
15-11-2005, 20:43
I have thought up a few rules for creating Skirmish forces. Here are the rules for making a Dark Elf Warband (I choose a 80 points limit as I thought it fitting, this is of course up to the players).

Dark Elf Warbands
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Dark Elf 5 4 4 3 3 1 5 1 8
A Dark Elf comes with a hand weapon and Hates High Elves. One Elf cost 5 points.

How it works:
A Dark Elf band starts with 80 points and 6 Rare-levels. A band must consist of between 5 and 15 Dark Elves.

Equipment:
Light armour:
A suit of light armour cost +1 point.

Shield:
A shield cost +1 point. Can not be combined with the Shadow Honour.

Heavy armour:
A suit of heavy armour cost +2 point and one Rare-level. Can not be combined with the Shadow Honour.

Sea dragon cloak:
A sea dragon cloak cost +1 point and two Rare-levels.

Repeater crossbow:
A repeater crossbow cost +4 points.

Spear:
A spear cost +1 point.

Halberd:
A halberd cost +1 point and one Rare-level.

Great weapon:
A great weapon cost +2 points and one Rare-level.

Additional hand weapon:
An additional hand weapon cost +1 point.

Devotions:
Devotee of Shadow
The Devotee of Shadow upgrade cost +2 points and one Rare-level. The model benefits from the Skirmish and Scout special rules.
The model may coat all its weapons in Poison for +1 point.

Devotee of Khaine
Devotees of Khaine may not wear any armour. This Devotion cost +2 points and a Rare-level. The model benefits from Frenzy and has Poisonous attacks.

Devotee of Darkness
Devotees of Darkness must be armed with halberds. This Devotion cost +2 points and a Rare-level. The models benefit from Stubborn and Eternal Hatred.

Weapon Dedication
• If the model is equipped with great weapons it benefit from the Killing Blow rule.
• If the model is equipped with spears it may fight in three ranks.
• If the model is equipped with halberds it benefit from the Armour Piercing rule.
• If the model is equipped with repeater crossbows it may ignore the penalty for shooting two bolts.
• If the model is equipped with an additional hand weapon it counts as being armed with a shield as well (so the model get +1 Attack for having two weapons and +1 to their armour save for the shield).
Regardless of what weapon the model is armed with the Weapon Dedication cost +2 points.

Stat upgrades
Devotee of Khaine
Devotees of Khaine may upgrade their Weapon Skill to 5 and Initiative to 6 for +2 points.

Devotee of Darkness
Devotees of Darkness may upgrade their Weapon Skill to 5, Initiative to 6 and Leadership to 9 for +3

Weapon Dedication
Weapon Devotees may upgrade their Weapon Skill to 5 for +1 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm sorry that it's a little messy, if you want any clarifications I'll be happy to assist.

Please say what you think about this!