PDA

View Full Version : Chaplain Cassius and his Flamer

Vorenus
17-10-2008, 14:46
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere - if so just show me the thread. Chaplain Cassius is shown everywhere with a combi-flamer, which is now correct in the new codex - even in quite old GW photos. Mine has a bolt pistol, which is now incorrect. I rang Warhammer World to check, cos I don't remember ever seeing a combi-flamer in the blister. The guy there said that was correct, and he used to come with the pistol. I asked if I could buy just the arm and he said no. I'm going to go in and see what they say, cos they're usually really helpful there, but I wondered if anyone else has the same problem?

Helveticus
17-10-2008, 15:04
I doubt the arm with the combi-flamer is seperate.

Blue Orphen
17-10-2008, 15:07
There was a time (4thE C:SM) where Cassius was armed with a bolt pistol.

Now (5th E C:SM) he's armed with a combi-flamer.

Ironic note: Some blisters of the model were released with a combi-flamer back when he didn't carry one. They were quite a rarity at the time...now they're available everywhere and the Cassius with BP is becoming a rarity.

Apologist
17-10-2008, 15:11
You've got the old limited release Cassius. Sell it to a collector, and buy yourself three of the standard ones with the proceeds! :)

Cartographer
17-10-2008, 15:18
What problem?
Cassius comes with a Bolt Pistol.
A couple of the named characters are armed with 3 weapons, he's one of them.

Alessander
17-10-2008, 17:46
He's still Cassius, you can use him. He just has the combi-flamer holstered and has the bolt pistol in his had.

Bjorn
17-10-2008, 17:50
He's still Cassius, you can use him. He just has the combi-flamer holstered and has the bolt pistol in his had.

Or you could say some tyanid/ork/chaos marine ate his beloved combiflamer and now needs to get it back!

AdamR
17-10-2008, 17:55
I just found his combi flamer arm in my bitz box - PM me your address and I'll post it to you.