PDA

View Full Version : pedro kantor fluff in new c:sm

robnixon
19-10-2008, 13:43
we see in the fluff for battle for traitors gorge and aid unlooked for that kantor and his space marines are aided by some uknown force (which looks like an eldar) however at the end of the fluff it says the robed figures words would etc etc until atlast they met again.

so does anyone know who this robed figure is? is there more fluff about kantor and this alien etc?

much appreciated

keatsmeister
19-10-2008, 13:57
we see in the fluff for battle for traitors gorge and aid unlooked for that kantor and his space marines are aided by some uknown force (which looks like an eldar) however at the end of the fluff it says the robed figures words would etc etc until atlast they met again.

so does anyone know who this robed figure is? is there more fluff about kantor and this alien etc?

much appreciated

Haven't read any additional fluff relating to this anywhere, but from my reading of it, it's fairly clear that the aid came from a force of Eldar Rangers acting on the insight of a Farseer.

robnixon
19-10-2008, 14:03
yeah i thought it was an eldar for sure. however it says next time it wuld be kantors blood on the eldars fists so i dont think it was a ranger.

keatsmeister
19-10-2008, 14:27
yeah i thought it was an eldar for sure. however it says next time it wuld be kantors blood on the eldars fists so i dont think it was a ranger.

Maybe the speaker was an Autarch, but the mention of Longrifles was pretty straightforward to identifying the majority of the Unlooked For Aid (TM)

Inquisitor Engel
19-10-2008, 14:39
I thought it was pretty obvious they were Harlequins and he spoke to a Shadowseer...

keatsmeister
19-10-2008, 14:46
I thought it was pretty obvious they were Harlequins and he spoke to a Shadowseer...

I don't know....maybe....:eyebrows:

borithan
19-10-2008, 16:11
I started thinking rangers, but by the end though Harlequins... but I am unsure.