PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ed rule book + Chart of Darkness

DigbyWeapon
20-10-2008, 08:24
I found these on Ebay for $8 and I could pick it up, or it could be posted for 4.50 or something.

DO you think its worth it? or is it just junk?

Digby

Bloodknight
20-10-2008, 08:30
You can't do anything wrong for 8$. I actually wonder that it's so cheap because the 1st edition rulebook is a collector's item. Chart of darkness? I don't know, never heard of it.

Morph
20-10-2008, 08:33
Apocrypha 2: Chart of Darkness, is a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) supplement. So it seems likely that your 1st Ed rulebook is also WFRP. In which case I don't think either are particularly valuable.

Son of the Lion
21-10-2008, 08:28
Apocrypha 2: Chart of Darkness, is a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) supplement. So it seems likely that your 1st Ed rulebook is also WFRP. In which case I don't think either are particularly valuable.

Hell yes they are. Just not in terms of cash.

Griefbringer
22-10-2008, 10:30
Yep, WFRP1 and the supplements tend to make for great reading/gaming.

RobC
22-10-2008, 16:24
For $8 you can't really go wrong, especially if that's Aussie dollars. First edition WFRP is very interesting as it's the first time the Empire is given a proper background, and the original backstory is present too. Chart of Darkness is a Hogshead release, so it's much more recent, but as Hogshead stuff shifts for a good price on occasion, it's worth having too.