PDA

View Full Version : friendly VC army 2001p

Lennart.nevanoja
20-10-2008, 21:15
this i a VC army for friendly games what do you think? and what sword should i have on my lord

Vampire Lord 435p
LVL3, master of the black arts, forbidden lore, lord of the dead,
walach's bloody hauberk, sword of battle/sword of might, nightmare

Vampire 190p
dread Knight, walking dead, BSB, black periapt

Vampire 185 p
Dread knight, walking dead, book of arkhan

Skeletons 20st 180p
full command hand weapon shield

Skeletons 20st 180p

Skeletons 20st 180p

Crypt ghouls 10st 88p
Crypt ghost

Dire wolfs 5st 40p

Dire wolfs 5st 40p

Black knights 6st 243p
full command royal standard of strigos

vargulf 175p

Fell bats 3st 60p

1996p

what do you think? is it too soft or to hard for friendly games and how can i improve it in an nice way and for a more competitive list for tourneys

Malorian
20-10-2008, 21:43
The lord has lord of the dead, so he's going to be summoner, but then you also give him forbidden lore. Since you have a magical weapons I assume it's not for flaming sword or for bear's anger so I think it's kind of a waste. Since you have a bunker I'd drop some of that combat gear and give him the helm of commandment.

Those are some mean looking vampire heros. I just hope you don't plan to put both in the black knight unit.

Should be a fun list : )

Lennart.nevanoja
21-10-2008, 07:39
hey Malorian, i have no intension of putting two vampires in the black knights unit this is a kind of friendly list, but if i want to be evil :evilgrin:i could do that if i don't want to do a new list and if i meet a power gamer it is probably want i gonna do. Should i drop the magical sword and a skeleton, or forbidden and the sword, for a helmet on my lord? i could drop forbidden lore for dark acolyte to gain more power dices and gain 5p more for the helmet.

VC Doke
21-10-2008, 10:16
The lord has lord of the dead, so he's going to be summoner, but then you also give him forbidden lore. Since you have a magical weapons I assume it's not for flaming sword or for bear's anger so I think it's kind of a waste. Since you have a bunker I'd drop some of that combat gear and give him the helm of commandment.

Those are some mean looking vampire heros. I just hope you don't plan to put both in the black knight unit.

Should be a fun list : )

Agreed, drop Lord of the Dead or Forbidden Lore. Both determine the role of you caster and if you split your focus, you'll just end up frustrated.

Malorian
21-10-2008, 15:01
hey Malorian, i have no intension of putting two vampires in the black knights unit this is a kind of friendly list, but if i want to be evil :evilgrin:i could do that if i don't want to do a new list and if i meet a power gamer it is probably want i gonna do. Should i drop the magical sword and a skeleton, or forbidden and the sword, for a helmet on my lord? i could drop forbidden lore for dark acolyte to gain more power dices and gain 5p more for the helmet.

By helmet do you mean the crown of the damned or the helm of commandment? Either would be a good trade in my mind.