PDA

View Full Version : Adeptus Mechanicus Codex Project

Full-choke
21-10-2008, 16:41
First off, I'm new here, the site came highly suggested from the guys at the FLHS so I thought I would get on here and see what I could learn.

I have been working on making a non-tournament codex for the Adeptus Mechanicus based off of Tim Huckleberry's work. This is the codex I started from: Ad Mech Codex (http://www.thedarkfortress.co.uk/tech_reports/codex_adeptusmechanicus.htm)

I used almost all of the same units throughout the mix but added in a few things. Here is the unit list I have come up with so far:

HQ
Tech Priest Magos
Tech Priest Questor
Tech Priest Engineer
Disciples (Command Squad)

Elites
Praetorians
Eledtro-Priests

Troops
Skitarii
Servitors
Machine Cultists

Fast
Sentinels

Heavy
Chimera
Rhino
Land Raider
Thudd Gun
Conversion Beamer
Knight Class Titan (Thinking it would act like the defiler)

Super Heavy (Apoc Only)
Malcador
Warhound
Reaver
Warlord
Imperator

Obviously the larger titans would probably never get used but I thought it appropriate since they are in charge of the Titan Legions. I threw the Malcador in mainly because it was an ancient tank design that they have been servicing for centuries. I'm looking for input on what I have so far, all of the rules I have used are from Tim huckleberry's codex with the additions on the back end. I could really use some help coming up with rules for the Knight Class Titans, I haven't found anything that was real great yet. Like I said I am not shooting for a tourney legal codex, just thought this would be a fun project.

Thanks,
F-C