PDA

View Full Version : New to DE but some ideas in mind 2k list.

Da Black Gobbo
21-10-2008, 22:16
Hi! i have some points to spare in my newbie 2k list with DE i'm goin to proxy them in order to try, let me know what you would add or what should i remove/get.

--Sorceress: Lvl 4, seal of ghrond, +1PD item.

--Noble: Dragon Cloak, heavy armour, shield, Sword of might, 2xMR1 items.

--20 Black guards: FC, AAF banner.

--20 Corsairs: FC, frenzy banner.

--2x10 Crosbowmen.

--3x5 Harpies.

--2x War Hydra.

IIRW i think i have about 250 points to spare, what do you suggest??? i think i need another block of infatnry or a unit of cold ones...any ideas??

PARTYCHICORITA
22-10-2008, 03:14
Nice list, get some light cavalry and you should be good to go. I must confess however i hate blocks of corsairs, as cool as the models are, warriors are way better.

Lord Dan
22-10-2008, 03:41
You need warriors. What you do not need is 15 harpies.

I'd drop the frenzy banner from the corsairs. This is only really effective if you have a bunch of other units that aren't frenzied to throw around as well. Here you have 1.

Drop a hydra and pick up 2 bolt throwers.

Take at least 1 unit of 20 warriors.

Grab a lv. 1 or 2 sorceress.

If you have points left (which you should), pick up some dak riders and shades as well.

FunkyRatDemon
22-10-2008, 03:50
Hi! i have some points to spare in my newbie 2k list with DE i'm goin to proxy them in order to try, let me know what you would add or what should i remove/get.

--Sorceress: Lvl 4, seal of ghrond, +1PD item.

--Noble: Dragon Cloak, heavy armour, shield, Sword of might, 2xMR1 items.

--20 Black guards: FC, AAF banner.

--20 Corsairs: FC, frenzy banner.

--2x10 Crosbowmen.

--3x5 Harpies.

--2x War Hydra.

IIRW i think i have about 250 points to spare, what do you suggest??? i think i need another block of infatnry or a unit of cold ones...any ideas??

Your Lv4 needs a Pendant and Black Staff, not the +1DD or +1PD
I'd scrap a unit of Harpies, 2 is enough (1 is still plenty)
Adding a Lv2 Sorceress w/ 2 Dispel Scrolls will help alot...
Spearman are sooo cheap now, invest in a big unit
You only have 2 'hammers' (both Hydras), I'd get a unit of Cold Ones w/ Champions for ~150pts to ensure you can break some mroe units (+fear!)

Dark14
22-10-2008, 05:41
drop a unit of harpies get a lvl 2 sorc and mabey some warriors.

Da Black Gobbo
22-10-2008, 09:42
Hmm i like the idea of a lvl 2 sorcerer and a bunch of warriors. Later i'll post the changes.

koningswulf
23-10-2008, 02:20
Also you need a hidden Assassin in with the Warriors that and a murder banner to get some good riping with him against some what heavier opponents.
Its not that far from my list, check it out and see if you get some good tips for yours that you like.Just posted it.

theunwantedbeing
23-10-2008, 02:26
Scrap the entire list and choose a new list full of things you have not listed in that list.

Seriously though....
250pts left...
An assasin with +d3 attacks and an extra hand weapon is 121pts.
2 of those are 242points.

See where I'm going with this?