PDA

View Full Version : Robo-chaos

Luisjoey
22-10-2008, 21:43
maybe is not a new or revolutionary idea

But i think of a idea of a chapter of chaos space marines that are fully robotic, like corrupted implants

i thought about nurglemarines (robotics that grants Feel no pain), obilaterators, the usual chaos prince, something between nurgle and khorne

which background foundation legions fit this? Iron hands?

some ideas to this?

with lot of convertions it is possible

how i could use techmarines in this?

maybe for fluff they are kind of techophagus technovorous guys, more than bloated pestilents.

spartainubzy
22-10-2008, 22:00
so you want to make a fully corrupted robotic implated chapter possible with work

baphomael
22-10-2008, 22:08
which background foundation legions fit this? Iron hands?

Iron Warriors spring to mind - perhaps a particular warband of Iron Warriors take things a bit too far. Or perhaps corrupted Iron Hands.

As for bitz, there are plenty. Obviously, there are the Iron Hand componants you could mix with chaos marines. Necron bitz could work too.

Coasty
22-10-2008, 22:26
Robo-Chaos....'80s sci-fi/horror B-Movie or early Prog Rock trailblazers? You decide!

Luisjoey
23-10-2008, 06:35
thanks! some others ideas?

Necrons bits could work, maybe ALA Flayed ones

I want to represent the feel no pain with something like Bionics, but improved, so the miniatures need like 50% of bionic components... the iron hands could be a good start with some chaos marines mixed, i though about techmarines as choosen, and vehicle tech-marines things that comes with the vehicles sprue as some basic.

The simbol could be the Spring but rusted a lot

The basic color could be Metalic with some rust, but i thing it wont contrast with the cyberimplants

What else you got in mind?

Jos
23-10-2008, 06:50
Iron warriors anyone? practically all of the above...

Lord Damocles
23-10-2008, 09:00
Looks like this is a job for Androids (http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167709)!