PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ Blood Angels Chapter Masters

SonOFSanguinius
22-10-2008, 22:34
I am building my Blood Angels army so that each unit is painted to look like a Successor chapter. I read Red Fury and have the names of most of the Chapter Masters. I am missing a few Can you help?

Blood Legion- Armis
Fleshtearers- Seth
Blood Drinkers- Orloc
Blood Swords- Daggan
Angels Sanguin- Sentikan
Angels Encarmine- ?
Angels Vermilion- ?
Flesh Eaters- ?

Inquisitor S.
23-10-2008, 15:25
so that each unit is painted to look like a Successor chapter.
So you plan to have an army with at least 9 chapter masters? ;)

Apart from that you left out the Lamenters and the Red Wings.

And the chapter masters you are looking for have never been mentioned as far as I am aware. Well, maybe with the exception of the Blood Drinkers, they have been around a pretty long time and it's impossible to find every mention they ever had.

SonOFSanguinius
23-10-2008, 15:40
The chapter masters would be represented as srgs. That would be a rediculous amount of orbital bombards

Super Ninja
23-10-2008, 16:02
i dont think the masters of those last three chapters are mentioned. so you'll have to make 'em up.

SonOFSanguinius
23-10-2008, 21:31
Thanks
Hey what do the red wing look like?

Baaltharus
23-10-2008, 21:42
They were made up so anything people want. Red Fury was an OK book...perhaps even good compared to the two travesties that proceeded it. Still, it made the Blood Angels look pretty naff and half baked. James Swallow did more grevious harm to the Blood Angels than Horus ever could have.

Warforger
24-10-2008, 05:51
Urrr There were like, 3 paint schemes on the old UK site that were all exactly the same, this was the Blood Drinker scheme....

Anyway GW probably won't make those up, there far to concentrated on making Sicaruis look better.