PDA

View Full Version : more than one warp scroll in an army??

rapscallion
27-04-2005, 00:16
i was wondering, in the WHFB rule book it says that you can take any number of scrolls in an army. it doesnt specify dispel scrolls, so does this mean that i can have any number of warp scrolls in a skaven army?

Atrahasis
27-04-2005, 00:21
Yes, but remember that no model can have more than one bound item, so your Grey Seer can't have more than one warpscroll.

samael
28-04-2005, 07:34
It also means that you can get a warp scroll AND another arcane item.

Major Defense
28-04-2005, 10:40
It also means that you can get a warp scroll AND another arcane item.

AND any number of dispel scrolls! ;-p

Forgotmytea
28-04-2005, 11:10
I must be more careful when fighting skaven now.... ;)

Whay isn't it, "You can have multiple texts"!? Multiple books of Arkhan in my undead army..... *drools* :p

Wargamejunkie
29-04-2005, 07:58
So in theory my friend who plays SOC eshin and gets eatton alive by the RAF could take 2 or more of these bad boys. I sure he will be happy that he will be able to take care of flyers.

Major Defense
29-04-2005, 10:35
I must be more careful when fighting skaven now.... ;)

Whay isn't it, "You can have multiple texts"!? Multiple books of Arkhan in my undead army..... *drools* :p

Why not? Because two Book of Hoeth toting archmages in a HE army would just be unfair.

Atrahasis
29-04-2005, 11:56
So in theory my friend who plays SOC eshin and gets eatton alive by the RAF could take 2 or more of these bad boys. I sure he will be happy that he will be able to take care of flyers.

Both of my Eshin Sorcerors at 1500 points take one. They're great when you come up against massed troops, or just for threatening fast cav and drawing out dispel dice so you can get Skitterleap off.

Best use yet has to be using one on a Beastherd containing the Wargor General in the first turn and watching as he fled off the table, taking the Brayhorn with him.