PDA

View Full Version : Dark Magenta Presents: The Recongregator Sourcebook

Tybalt Andrus
27-10-2008, 11:17
Dear Inquisitor Gamers,

Dark Magenta is delighted to announce the first in a planned series of unofficial background expansions for the Inquisitor game - the Recongregator Sourcebook.

Written by Conclave-regular and Inquisitor modelling fanatic Dave Knowles, the Recongregator sourcebook is a designed as a companion piece to the Thorian sourcebook, available from the Games Workshop website. Packed with original artwork, unique models and sample characters, the Recongregator sourcebook introduces you to this shadowy faction within the Inquisition, outlines the relationships to other ideologies, and charts the influence Recongregators wield over Imperial institutions. Also, look out for the substantial section on the Ordo Sicarius, over which Recongregators have long held influence.

The Recongregator sourcebook is the first in a line of background expansions planned for the Inquisitor game. Keep your eyes peeled for another sourcebook coming near the start of 2009!

You can download the sourcebook here (http://www.darkmagenta.co.uk/magazine.html), at the Dark Magenta website.

malika
27-10-2008, 14:02
Wow! You guys really did something impressive here! Great job! I'll post the link up at the Anargo forums (see sig), maybe there will be some Recongragators present in the Anargo Sector as well! :D

Raellos
27-10-2008, 15:55
Wow! If that book is only just new, then I was one of the first MOPs lucky enough to read it, and by chance too! Very well written, fascinating background and some purdy pictures.

kaled
27-10-2008, 19:56
Thanks guys, glad you like it. :) And if you think this one is good, you'll love the next one - I'm not writing it, but I've seen a draft and it's looking fantastic!

GavT
13-11-2008, 14:29
Awesome. Haven't read any of it in detail, but huge kudos to everyone involved in the project, it's a great achievement and wonderful to see. Congratulations to all at Dark Magenta.

So, which faction are you doing next? ;):)

GAV

precinctomega
13-11-2008, 16:28
There are actually two in the works, I believe. Kaled is working on the third planned faction sourcebook.

Glad you've enjoyed what you've seen so far, Gav.

R.

Raellos
18-11-2008, 13:35
Oooh! That piqued my interest! I've been reading through the sourcebook closely now- it is still a very solid piece of work, and the 'action' parts are enjoyable.

kaled
18-11-2008, 17:39
Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :) Feedback is always appreciated, so if you have any suggestions about what you'd like to see more or less of in future sourcebooks then don't hesitate to let me know.