PDA

View Full Version : slaanesh warband

robnixon
27-10-2008, 12:28
im not sure if this should be in army list or not but id like to know what you think the units a slaanesh warband would include..personally i dont think theyd include obliterators, there not pretty enough :D the old book didnt give me a detailed list of can and can not's

so i was hoping you guys could help me

based on fluff wise, its a slaanesh dedicated splinter from the emperors children who have been raiding the galaxy for millenia....

i was thinking theyd need a sorceror for the warp and that so he'd be in and a lord.

can you guys help?

much abliged

(and sorry if i fudged up and put it in the wrong area....duuuuh)

robnixon
27-10-2008, 18:31
thanks guys

robnixon
29-10-2008, 19:29
never mind lads ill sort it out myself.

PondaNagura
29-10-2008, 20:51
well EC armies are dedicated to slaanesh anyways, but play style is important for starting a list. whether you want full on hand-to-hand, shooty, or balanced. also whether you want marked troops (well iconed) or full blown noise marines, which are pricey but better balanced between the sonic weaponry they can shoot with, while not hindering the higher initiative they possess.
another lesser thing to consider is if you want to be more fluffy, sticking to the EC play style for perfection, or as a splinter warband you want to take them in your own direction.