PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of Chaos 2000 all-mounted Slaanesh

Lord Asuryan
27-10-2008, 20:16
Lord Angethrax the blooded glaive: pendant of Slaanesh, Chaos Runesword, barded chaos steed, shield MoS

Sorceror Melgeius Fearheart: level 2, Power Familiar, Chariot, MoS

Sorceror Daelith Flameye: level 2, book of secrets, barded chaos steed

3x5 marauder horsemen: throwing axes, flails, MoS

2x5 chaos houds

2x5 chaos knights: MoS

3 dragon ogre: great weapons

Giant: MoS

Any thoughts?

Ixeon
27-10-2008, 21:51
Looks like a fast army indeed, would work well against shooty armys i belive, like dwarfs/empire. The cannons will proabaly aim for the chariot sence you got a character in it.
However against units that have more combat ability i dont know, try it out and report back.

bork da basher
27-10-2008, 22:43
book of secrets is for none sorcerers, chaos runesword is a bit expensive waste for a CC powerhouse lord, chariot and sorcerers dont mix well as you dont really want your mage in combat nor a bigger shooting magnet than he is already. take more dogs, proberly drop the giant for more knights.

thats what id do anyway.

lcfr
28-10-2008, 01:01
Drop the chariot and swap the book of secrets for a scroll, using the 100pts left over from the chariot to buy another scroll and a chaos steed for your now mountless sorceror. The leftover points from the chariot should be spent adding some command options to your knights or musicians to your marauder horsemen; tying combat and then having to take Ld on 6 because some d*******g is blowing his horn sucks major.

Edit: I field a similar list but without a giant or a lord-level character; at 2k Chaos is hurting for manpower but the points saved from dropping the lord or exchanging him for an exalted means more gribblies in the field.