PDA

View Full Version : Ravenor artwork request.

max the dog
27-10-2008, 22:01
I've been looking all over the place and I can't seem to find a single good picture of Ravenor in his chair. I have found one that's supposed to be him before his "injury" but the only picture afterwards is very small and apparently from a comic that isn't available full sized.
I'd appreciate if anyone can help me finding the full size .jpg image of this or something that would give me a bit of inspiration.

Bregalad
27-10-2008, 22:57
I am not aware of one. The left one is a joke though, with the plug, antenna and sleeping cat.

Ikkaan
28-10-2008, 09:59
Sorry, I think there is no official artwork...and i donīt remember any fanart.

max the dog
28-10-2008, 21:18
I am not aware of one. The left one is a joke though, with the plug, antenna and sleeping cat.

It is a good joke though, I'd like to try my hand at modeling Ravenor and trying him out on the battlefield. The second problem after not having a good visual image of him is that I don't think that there's a decent set of psychic powers available to Inquisitors that come close to what he could do.

Maidel
28-10-2008, 21:31
Well dont try and use him directly - put a model on the table to represent a person he is 'wearing.'

That way you can use a normal inqusitor, but keep it 'fluffy'

Hell you could even include the 'chair' as a gun servitor (hes got that wonderful las cutter thingi attached)

Try Again Bragg
28-10-2008, 22:40
(hes got that wonderful las cutter thingi attached)

Bah, keep your las-cutter thingi. He got twin-linked psycannons.

Maidel
28-10-2008, 22:48
Bah, keep your las-cutter thingi. He got twin-linked psycannons.

Even better!

Its been a while since ive read it :D

Gearux
29-10-2008, 01:55
I don't know of any artwork of everyone's favorite handicapped Inquisitor. Although, I do know that the most recent BL book about the Inquisition had a piece of art for Nayl. As far as being a model? I think having him "wear" some one sounds good. I think its the Callidus Assassin has an ability that allows to let the player move some of the enemy units. That sounds very Ravenor-y

Bregalad
29-10-2008, 09:40
It is a good joke though, I'd like to try my hand at modeling Ravenor and trying him out on the battlefield.
That's easy:
First round: Ravenor teleports opposing army from battlefield. Done.
Next week: Fielding the Emperor in 400 point games ;)

Phoenix Blaze
29-10-2008, 10:36
I've always imaged his chair to be more of a pod, and well, egg like. Sounds a bit odd, but it makes sense to me. And I think the books do describe it in a similar way.

Ikkaan
29-10-2008, 12:20
Yeah, the book describe it as a flowing pod...but its so difficult to imagine how it would look...

Maybe like this : http://fgdurianov.deviantart.com/art/Kadeshi-Fuel-Pod-90617718

?