PDA

View Full Version : Lores of Chaos

Manny Xero
01-11-2008, 20:59
Just got my WoC book today. The models look great, the options look interesting but there are a few things nagging me.

In the entry for the Chaos Sorcerer it says that "He may choose his spells from the Lores of Death, Fire or, if he has a Mark of Chaos, must choose from the Lore appropriate to that mark." However, in the entry for the Sorcerer Lord it says that "He may choose his spells from the Lores of Death, Fire, Shadows, Heavens or, if he has a Mark of Chaos, must choose from the Lore appropriate to that mark."

Do I take this at face value, meaning that my hero-level Sorcerer not only misses out on the lore of Heavens but has forgotten how do cast Shadow magic since the last edition?

death__lord
01-11-2008, 21:07
Yes, if that is the correct wording.

KillbotFactory
01-11-2008, 21:09
Correct, although losing shadow sucks, its a lore that you don't really want to risk rolling on with a level 2 due to the amount of crap spells. The god specific lores also have some fantastic first level spells, I personally like the flickering fire being able to cast on a 3+.

Dead Man Walking
03-11-2008, 00:06
Sucks that most Slaanesh spells wont effect daemon and undead armies, which will probably keep me from fielding my slaaneshi army again.