PDA

View Full Version : 2k of Tzeensh tourney style.

Akuma
19-11-2005, 09:42
Ok This roster is designed as fast VP denial army with lods of manuvering and such involved. I wanted an tzeensh army that can win tournaments without lods of chariots or dragon mounted lord ( It's just boring and stuff ).

1 Daemon Prince @ 525 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch; General; Lore of Tzeentch
Master of Mortals [5]
Blade of the Ether [45]
Soul Hunger [25]

Can do well in CC and uses the best supportive lore in the game ( for this kind of roster - he can safely destroy fast elements with direct damage spells and try to suck enemy combat monster in to the warp :D )

1 Exalted Daemon @ 320 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch; Lore of Tzeentch
Master of Sorcery [15]

Same as above - supports with magic and if needed ads his attacks to cc

1 Chaos Chariot of Tzeentch @ 140 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch

CR booster - can score a lods of kills on the charge

1 Chaos Chariot of Tzeentch @ 140 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch

5 Marauder Horsemen 75 Pts
Flail

Rank denyer and quite hard hitting on the first turn - tryies to charge and hit the flank of whatever chariot hits in the front.

5 Marauder Horsemen 75 Pts
Flail

5 Chaos Warhounds 30 Pts

Fast screens - used to make sure the chariots get the charge

5 Chaos Warhounds 30 Pts

5 Beast Herd (Gors) 59 Pts
6 Ungors

Flank hitters can add insane number of attacks for their points and can deal with enemy skirmishers and flyiers well

5 Beast Herd (Gors) 59 Pts
6 Ungors

8 Chaos Furies 120 Pts

Wrmachine hunting rank removing

4 Screamers of Tzeentch 132 Pts

Same as above

1 Hellcannon 295 Pts
Spell Breaker [25]

Ahh the refreshing bit :D As the army tends to wait for the enemy and popper him with magic - the big fella adds a little more to that tactic - he can be VERY usefull aginst armys such as empire , skaven and so on - armys that have lo LD and use gun line - and the mobility and the cheepnes of elements in my army means that i can draw cannon near the enemy units and hopefully stick it in cc withe them :D.

Casting Pool: 10

Dispel Pool: 5

Models in Army: 60

Total Army Cost: 2000

The plan is as fallows - stay back while poping one 4 diced spell and 2 2 diced red fires on enemy shooting or fast elements and pound him wiht hell cannon - then if anywhere on the battle line some gap will be crated i will send my fest end hitty element to take advantage of it - try to hit flanks and such.

So what do you think - would i had any chance to win tournaments in you'r local gaming area with it ???

Archapone
21-11-2005, 01:40
YOu gotta think for another units for rank removers other than furies and screamers cos they dont revove ranks.

Flypaper
21-11-2005, 02:50
Marauder Horsemen are pretty decent at it, though. Doggies are so-so, but they're cheap enough that it doesn't really matter... ;)

Akuma
21-11-2005, 15:42
Yes furries and screemers are there for MARCH removing :) and not rank denying ( yes - my fault :D - my english rulez :/ ).

Any sugestions other than that ?

Neknoh
21-11-2005, 16:17
Also, Beastherds doesn't remove ranks.

But what you really want to think of is wether or not you actually should include the Hellcannon, what if it blows up Miscast style?