PDA

View Full Version : wanting to do a beastman army

Darwin_green
04-11-2008, 23:12
hello all. I'm just wanting to collect a warmaster army and I found some really good 10mm mini's from . Eureka miniatures (http://www.eurekaminusa.com/catalog.aspx?c=10mm%20by%20Alan%20Marsh&cid=234&pageIndex=0)

I know there are some fan made Beastmen lists, but for simplicities sake, I'm going to play them as a "count as" army using either the Orc List or the chaos list.

any suggestions for what units I really need for infantry heavy 1000pt list?

azraelezekiel
05-11-2008, 14:52
I would use chaos:
Marauders for beastherd
Warriors for Bestigor
Ogre for Minotaur
Trolls for Trolls
Chariots for Chariots
Marauder Horse for Centigors
Hounds for Hounds
Dragon Ogres for Dragon Ogres
Chaos Spawn for Chaos Spawn

Characters are easily done.

I have been trying to get a comprehensive list for these sorted.
It sort of hit a wall about a year ago, but it is on my to do list along with getting a beasts of chaos army built using the eureka stuff.
I have heard they may be releasing some new 10mm stuuf that will help with this list and wood elves ;)

Cheers

Mick

Darwin_green
05-11-2008, 17:31
yeah, the only reason I was tempted to do beastmen as orcs because they have a giant. And, eureka had a really cool woolly mammoth mini.

for chariots, I was thinking of picking up some 10mm celtic chariots and swapping the crew. Also for my beastmen units, I thought it would be cool to pick up a back of satyrs and mix them in with my beastmen units to represent ungors.

Also, do you know of any companies that make 10mm centaurs?

azraelezekiel
06-11-2008, 10:19
Sorry I don't
I know eureka are releasing a 10mm model that will do very nicely for a centigor though ;)

Balthar
09-01-2009, 17:28
I believe pendraken has centaurs.
Eureka has centaur dwarves by the way.