PDA

View Full Version : Slaanesh Warriors - 2250 pts

p3990013
05-11-2008, 12:09
Hi, is this list legal? Any points mistake? Thanks!

CHARACTERS
Chaos Lord (Slaanesh, Steed of slaanesh, Soporific musk, Chaos runesword, Enchanted shield, Blasphemous amulet) = 350
Exalted Hero (Slaanesh, Daemonic steed, Aethersword, Chaos armor, Shield) = 220
Exalted Hero (Slaanesh, BSB, Rapturous standard, Bloodcurdling roar, Chaos armor, Shield, Barded chaos Steed) = 201
Sorcerer (Mark of Slaanesh, Level 2, 2 dispel scrolls, Chaos armor) = 175

CORE
20 Marauders (Mark of slaanesh, Great weapons, Champion, Musician) = 122
5 Marauder horsemen (Mark of slaanesh, Musician, Flails, Light armor, Javelins) = 105
12 Warriors (Mark of slaanesh, Full command, Great weapons, Shield, Banner of rage) = 291
5 Warhounds = 30
5 Warhounds = 30
5 Warhounds = 30

SPECIAL
Chariot (Mark of slaanesh) = 130
Chariot (Mark of slaanesh) = 130
6 Knights (Mark of slaanesh, Full command, Ensorcelled weapons, Warbanner) = 325

RARE
Spawn = 55
Spawn = 55

TOTAL = 2249

Bun Bun
05-11-2008, 19:05
Okay first off I would suggest droping the Rapturous Standard from the BSB giving it to the warriors instead. I would also recommend increasing the size of the warrior unit to 15+.

As for the BSB I would leave him without a banner and give him the sword of Might for strength 6 as if he gets killed in a duel you will loose both the BSB and any magic banner he is carrying one fell swoop (Too many eggs in one basket).

From my personal experiences so far I have found that is a very good idea to give the Banner of Rage to the Knights so that they have that extra attack each plus whatever the BSB dishes out, thus ensuring they are more likely to break most enemies in combat or at least significantly maul them (ie Stubborn, Unbreakable or Insane Courage. :wtf:).

Other than that its a good list. :cool:

p3990013
06-11-2008, 11:17
thank you :)

Red_Duke
06-11-2008, 11:39
12 warriors is fine, as im assuming youre running them in 6x2 formation. Having MoS on them with banner of rage is a bit pointless though, as the rage banner basically overrides the MoS anyway.

Personally id give the Rapt. Standard to the warriors, giving them potentially excellent staying power, although i must say im personally keener on either shields, or shields and halberds for warriors over great weapons, as it then makes them more survivable.

FC with the knights seems a bit pointless too now given its 50pts, i'm considering running just 5 basic ones for starters and see how they get on. Given theyve the stats of the old chosen they should be able to deal with stuff pretty well on their own without too much help! (although i still wouldnt go running them into the front of a unit unsupported mind you)

Id also drop one of the exalteds and either get some more core troops for the points.

Also, seems a bit of a waste upgrading your caddy to lvl2 really - its just a lot of points for little real benefit imo

Banner of rage is also a bit too 'khorny' for me ;)

Bun Bun
12-11-2008, 11:47
12 warriors is fine, as im assuming youre running them in 6x2 formation. Having MoS on them with banner of rage is a bit pointless though, as the rage banner basically overrides the MoS anyway.

This is also true. ;)