PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WoC Tzeentch List - well balanced

rick_u
07-11-2008, 07:26
So I loved playing chaos last edition, but played a pure Slaanesh list, so this time I wanted to try another god. I looked over the book and this is what I came up with. I really like the idea of having some tactical flexibility with the Daemon Prince and the Exalted Flying around together and providing back up where needed. What do you guys think? What would I have to do to make it tourney ready?

Heros: 44%
Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch; Magic Level 4; Tendrils of Tzeentch; Diabolic Splendour

Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch; General; Magic Level 2; Chaos Armour; Infernal Puppet; Enchanted Shield; Barded Chaos Steed

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch; Halberd; Chaos Armour; Shield; Battle Standard; Golden Eye of Tzeentch; Book of Secrets; Disc of Tzeentch

Core:39%
25 Chaos Marauders
No Mark; Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion

25 Chaos Marauders
No Mark; Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion

17 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch; Option Qualifier; Chaos Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion; Rapturous Standard

2 x 5 Marauder Horsemen - Flail

2 x 5 Chaos Warhounds

Special:8%
5 Chaos Knights
Barding; Ensorcelled Weapons; Chaos Armour; Shield

Rare: 6%
Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch
Mark of Tzeentch

Casting Pool: 9 Dispel Pool: 5 Models in Army: 96

bork da basher
07-11-2008, 08:13
looks quite good fun to me, im not sure the demon prince is that good of a choice, very expensive and not too well protected. id also put the sorcerer on a horse on a disc and find a way to get the skull of katam and fly about with your demonprince n two mages with +2 to cast on everything. a mage on a horse isnt much good, you dont want him in units because it limits him enormously. a power familiar would be good if you can find the oom aswell, the more PD the better. maybe drop the champions from the marauders n warriors and the MoT...its fluffy but its not very useful. also a standard on your knights is essential.