PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2k list trying to be competive/fun.

Da Black Gobbo
07-11-2008, 23:06
Hallo! well here i come with another new list of my mortals, please tell me your thoughts about it.

--Nahak: Exhalted Champion; Mark of Nurgle, Runic blade, shield, Chaos steed.

--Ouroboros: Lvl 2 Tzeench Sorceror; Dispell scroll, Power Familiar, Third eye of Tzeench.

--Blorgor: Lvl 2 Nurgle Sorceror; Dispell scroll, book that gives +1 PD and a random spell, Conjoined Hemonculus.

-15 Warriors of Chaos: Mark of Slaanesh, Full command, Halberds, Shields.
-15 Warriors of Chaos: Mark of Slaanesh, Full command, Halberds, Shields.

-5 Marauder Horsemen: light armour, flails, musician, Mark of Slaanesh.
-5 Marauder Horsemen: light armour, flails, musician, Mark of Slaanesh.

-5 Chaos Hounds.
-5 Chaos Hounds.

-5 Chaos Knights: Endless Frenzy banner, Mark of Nurgle, Full command but without champion.

-Chaos Giant: Mark of Slaanesh.

Well that's it, i think the giant will atract a lot of incoming fire giving some time for the foot and mounted guys to reach the combat to start "da choping". What do you think??

Blumensammler
08-11-2008, 10:06
Ok lets see what we have here.

1--Nahak: Exalted Champion; Mark of Nurgle, Runic blade, shield, Chaos steed.

2--Ouroboros: Lvl 2 Tzeench Sorceror; Dispell scroll, Power Familiar, Third eye of Tzeench.

3--Blorgor: Lvl 2 Nurgle Sorceror; Dispell scroll, book that gives +1 PD and a random spell, Conjoined Hemonculus.

Its important for the reader to know what u need this guys for. Maybe you can give us a hint, what you want them for.

1. I really don't think you need the MoN because with WS 7 you always will be hit on a 4+ , it isn't worth its points. IMO

If you want a figthy char, go with Axe of Khorne and Favour of the Gods . Maybe Khorne and Moloch. But they are really hard to handle. I would go for daemonic mount because of this cheese extra 2"

2. Put Tzeentchguys always on disks ! And maybe you try one of them with the golden eye to have this nice 3+ WSv.

Have to go and buy some beer for my party tonight. Maybe i do some more later on.

Best regards !

Blumensammler

Da Black Gobbo
08-11-2008, 12:37
hey thanks for the imputs i'll think abut them anyother comment??