PDA

View Full Version : My idea for chaos ogre army

dwarf Ironbeard
08-11-2008, 14:47
Let me start by saying I really like ogres and I play ogre kingdoms but with the newer books games are getting harder and harder So here is what I was thinking.

Chaos lord on chariot –Represented by thunderlord on bull Rhinox
Chaos sorcerer on chariot –represented by butcher on bull rhinox
Chaos Exalted hero –battle standard –on chariot represented by standard ogre on bull rhinox

3 units Marauder horsemen –represented by gnoblars on Sabertusks
4 units of 3 to 4 ogres with marks and with either great weaponns or 2 hand weapons. (Khorne unit with 5 attacks each would just be to cool.)
chaos giant

or
Chaos lord on chariot –Represented by thunderlord on bull Rhinox
Chaos sorcerer on chariot –represented by butcher on bull rhinox
Troll king Throgg-
3 units of trolls
4 units of 3 to 4 ogres with marks and with either great weaponns or 2 hand weapons. (Khorne unit with 5 attacks each would just be to cool.) 4 units of ogres with marks
chaos giant

also thinking one unit of Dragon ogres to replace one ogre unit and a shaggoth instead of giant

LION
08-11-2008, 19:41
;) Your first list looks good & as long as you are planing on Converting all the Ogres to look like Chaos Ogres....then the ideas a good one. If your intending to just Play Bulk Standard Ogres Rhinox Riders as " Counts as" then I am not so Sure....Dragon Ogres would be more in keeping than Trolls.

:cool:Sabre Tooth Riding Flail Wielding Gnoblars of Khrone would be very funny. Good Luck LION

Darwin_green
08-11-2008, 19:55
well, you could always use the beast of chaos list. I would think that list is still pretty solid.
Plus it would be easier to use a doombull as a "count as" chaos ogre lord. Plus it allows you stuff like minotaurs as chaos ogre "mutants" as core and non-mutated chaos ogres as special. Also Dragon ogres fit in with out any silly substitutions.

So I think a beast of chaos Minotaur list should a lot clearer.