View Full Version : 2000 pt. All-God Daemon army

dal9ll
09-11-2008, 19:32
Check it out:

LORD:
1 Great Unclean One w/ lvl. 3 Wizard, Slime Trail
(545)

HERO:
1 Herald of Nurgle w/ lvl. 1 Wizard, Battle Standard Bearer w/ Great Icon of Despair
(265)

HERO:
1 Herald of Khorne
(100)

HERO:
1 Herald of Tzeentch w/ Power Vortex
(145)

CORE:
20 Plaguebearers w/ full command
(270)

CORE:
20 Bloodletters w/ full command
(270)

CORE:
10 Pink Horrors
(120)

RARE:
5 Flamers of Tzeentch
(175)

RARE:
2 Fiends of Slaanesh
(110)

TOTAL:
2000 points even

64 models, 9 Power Dice, 6 Dispel Dice

The idea is that the strengths of the army lie in the two large Core units of Bloodletters and Plaguebearers, each accompanied by a scary Herald and reaping the benefits of the Great Icon of Despair. The Fiends provide war-machine/wizard hunting as well as some flanking. Flamers are always good, and the Horrors can just sit back and unleash unholy, flaming hell along with their Herald. The army has a pretty good magic phase between the Great Unclean One, the Herald of Tzeentch, and the Herald of Nurgle. Man I love Rancid Visitation...

Thanks a bunch for any replies!

akgaroth
09-11-2008, 21:39
I'd only suggest you to make the herald of khorne the BSB (and give him the Great Icon of Despair), giving to your herald of nurgle the classics noxious vapors and slime trail (there're reasons why this combo is used so much after all...), dropping the lev.1 magic.

Lotl Botl
10-11-2008, 03:50
second what akgaroth said
plus not sure if the great Unclean on smartest GD choice can be kinda avoided being so slow, theres just better choice want fighting go BT or KoS want magic go CoW, both good help ur list in ther own ways

dal9ll
10-11-2008, 16:32
Thanks for the advice guys.

I do actually have 2 Bloodthirster models but I have no idea what to put on one. Id like to keep him at generally the same points cost as the GUO so I dont have to mess with the rest of the army.

However, if I remove the lvl. 3 Wizard GUO and replace it with a Bloodthirster, my Magic Phase takes a huge hit. I dont have a KoS or LoC model and dont want to buy them since I already own 3 GD models.

Anyone else?

dal9ll
11-11-2008, 22:14
<daemonic bump>