View Full Version : HE 2500pts

Kraal_Lord_Of_Blood
10-11-2008, 13:22
Prince: 252
Great weapon
Vambraces of defence
Armour of caledor
Talisman of loec

The tank, intends to never die, even if god steps on him. And the talisman makes him kinda dangerous against that random challenger looking for your head.

Noble BSB : 161
Heavy armour
Shield
Temakadors gauntlets
Sword of might

Fun little dude, ensures that the troops stay put and that any challengers get a nasty bite if the intent to snipe the BSB via challenge.

Mage : 161
Lvl 2
Seerstaff of saphery.

Mage : 150
Lvl 2
Jewel of dusk

Mages, what's to say?

Spearelves [20] : 205
Full command

Full command

Full command

Bog standard anvils with a bite, main line of defense.

Lion chariot : 140

Lion chariot : 140

And the flanking hammers supporting the bog standard anvils.

Phoenix guard [19] : 315
Full command

Biggest anvil of them all, and bodyguards to either the bsb or general.

Shadow warriors [5] : 80

Shadow warriors [5] : 80

Theyz in ur terrains ruinin' ur plans.

Repeater bolt thrower : 100

The ranged support, since archers suck as far as i know.

PD:7
DD:4 (my opponents are rather magic weak, and the most regular one's a dwarf, hence no scrolls)

Models: 107

Total pts: 2498

C&C welcome ;)

Kraal_Lord_Of_Blood
11-11-2008, 16:35
Wow, perfect list or uninterested crowd?

DasKhorne
11-11-2008, 19:57
If u want to lean towards shootiness:eek:
which i would recomend in this army as u have more than enuf staying power, go for 2-3 units of lothern seaguard, 10 in each unit, then rank them 10 by 1, so you get 10 shots off a turn, then when the enemy comes nearer to you rank up 5 by 2 to fight, also keeep your seaguard units close together.

I have used this before as my list kinda is like yours , remember to pick your targets.

Also the seaguard must have shields:cool:

Kraal_Lord_Of_Blood
11-11-2008, 20:02
Hmm, thought about that. But they seem kinda expensive, is it really worth it?

tom1354788
11-11-2008, 20:55
lots of anvils but 2 lion chariots only is not enough of a hammer.

I love PG but in this list WL or SM are effective as a hammer, maybe MSUing them???

you also need to protect your bolt throwers, although i hate the idea of taking 4 of them anyway, get a great eagle in there, they are great! (2 preferably)

tom1354788
11-11-2008, 21:08
lots of anvils but 2 lion chariots only is not enough of a hammer.

I love PG but in this list WL or SM are effective as a hammer, maybe MSUing them???

you also need to protect your bolt throwers, although i hate the idea of taking 4 of them anyway, get a great eagle in there, they are great! (2 preferably)

grhino
12-11-2008, 13:39
I actually rather like the list. I've tried going heavy on spearmen, and it works pretty well. Downside is that you need your opponent to do some bad armour saves when they charge them. Most enemies will break though, against 20 spears and a Lion Chariot flanking them... Besides, do not underestimate the havoc you can wreak with your RBT's before he even hits your line!