PDA

View Full Version : The Gods Unite!

Nicha11
11-11-2008, 08:23
There have been severel mono god list going around, so i decided to
unite all the gods for this list. Only problem is i don't know if it is effective.

Characters

Sorcerer Lord lv4, MOT, Disc, Spell familiar, Golde eye, Skinhidden armour, Conjoined Homunculus
total 430pts

Chaos Sorcerer lv2, MOS, Steed of Slaneesh, infernal puppet, enchanted shield.
total 195pts

Chaos Sorcerer lv2, MON, The black tongue, Palanquin of Nurgle
total 260pts

Exalted, MOK, Juggernaut, Axe of Khorne
total 220pts

Core

5 Marauder Horsemen MOS
85pts

5 Marauder Horsemen MOS
85pts

5 Marauder Horsemen MOS
85pts

5 Marauder Horsemen MOS
85pts

5 hounds 30pts

5 hounds 30pts

5 hounds 30pts

5 hounds 30pts

Special

Chariot, MON
total 150pts

5 Knights, Lances, Banner of rage, MON
total 290pts

Overall total 2005pts

Nightsword
11-11-2008, 13:04
Having a hero of each mark doesn't, in my opinion, make it "undivided" or "united".

Your sorcerer of palanquin is going to get left behind when this army gets going, a daemonic mount or chaos steed would have been better. There's nothing of substance in this list, the magic is good, but you've only one unit that can kill anything, and that's your knights, and they cannot be everywhere. They can however, be led by the nose around the table, could be swamped by other hardhitting units, and what happens when they are gone? Warhounds don't kill alot, and each unit of marauder horsemen only has 5 attacks. Screening will only work to a certain degree, but warhounds are still pincushions, and your horsemen are defenceless against handguns or crossbows.

I like what you're trying to do, I just think it works in this capacity. I think it'd be annoying for the opponent to try and beat, but beat you they would. Skinhidden armour on the lord is points better spent elsewhere, boosting his offensive or majick capability would be better IMO.