PDA

View Full Version : Ulric Themed 1000 Point Empire list.

Dr Cuddles
11-11-2008, 10:43
Well, this is pretty much one of my first ever WHFB Lists, just wanted some suggestions.

The army is built around Ulric and the Teutogen Guard. Its a little over 1000 points so slimming it down would be good, but my opponents don't mind a few points over.

White Wolves Grand Master (Captain Of The Empire)
-Full plate
-Barded Warhorse
-Great Weapon

Warrior Priest Of Ulric
-Great Weapon
-Heavy Armour

Warrior Priest Of Ulric
-Great Weapon
-Heavy Armour
-Barded Warhorse

8 Knights Of The White Wolf
-Great Weapons
-Preceptor

8 Knights Of The White Wolf
-Great Weapons
-Preceptor

20 Teutogen Guard (Greatswords)
-Musician
-Standard Bearer
-Champion

1 Cannon (Or I was thinking 20 Swordmen)

Archon.42
11-11-2008, 12:26
i would suggest dropping one knight from each unit to buy a detachment of 10 or so halberdiers for the guard
other than that i like it :)

Dr Cuddles
11-11-2008, 21:23
i would suggest dropping one knight from each unit to buy a detachment of 10 or so halberdiers for the guard
other than that i like it :)

Hmm, that actually sounds really good, give me a bit more punch with rank and file troops rather than just 1 big group.

What are you're thoughts on the Cannon Vs a 15-20 Man Swordsmen squad?

Makarion
12-11-2008, 03:55
I'd consider a unit of 10 huntsmen instead of the swordsmen. They aren't the best of units, but it's never a bad thing to have scouts, and they are a much better fit with the theme.

Dr Cuddles
13-11-2008, 10:05
That actually sounds like a good idea, and provided me with a little ranged in this all CC list.

Any good game strategy's? I was thinking The Grand Master goes in with one of the White Wolf units, and the mounted Priest goes with the other, both on the flanks. The 20-Man group will move forward with the halberdiers + Priest while the Huntsmen pester the opponent.