PDA

View Full Version : 2 WOC lists 2k

Fenix_
12-11-2008, 15:27
I have played a few games with the new book and i am not happy with any list used, so this is the new one i want to try. The core of both lists is similar, but i need hep to decide to keep or cut the warriors...

Sorcerer - MoT, level 2, steed, power familiar, book of secrets - 206

Sorcerer - MoT, level 2, steed, spell familiar, dispell scroll - 196

Sorcerer - MoN, level 2, infernal puppet, conjoined homunculus, palanquin - 245

14 warriors - MoN, shields, full command - 284

6x3 with the nurgle sorcerer, for inmunity to fear

20 marauders - MoS, full comand, shields, light armor - 150

5 marauder horsemen - MoS, flails - 85

3 x 5 dogs - 90

5 knights - MoN, standard - 250

5 knights - MoN, standard - 250

2 spawns - 110

warshrine - 130

-------------------------------

the second list, without warriors

Sorcerer - MoT, level 2, steed, power familiar, book of secrets, conjoined homunculus - 226

Sorcerer - MoT, level 2, steed, spell familiar, dispell scroll - 196

Sorcerer - MoT, level 2, infernal puppet, enchanted shield, disk - 210

just moved the homunculus from one sorcerer to another, and changed the third one. I know the puppet is not the best item for the disk sorcerer, but he needs the shield and cannot find another way to put all the arcane items together in the army:rolleyes:

20 marauders - MoS, full comand, shields, light armor - 150

18 marauders - MoS, full comand, shields, light armor - 138

3 x 5 dogs - 90

5 knights - MoN, standard, banner of wrath - 295

5 knights - MoN, standard, banner of rage - 285

not sure about the Mark of Nurgle, Khorne may be better

2 spawns - 110

warshrine - 130

never tried the warshrine but it looks good, EOTG rolls every turn and protectig the sorcerers from challenges

and the army has only 5-6 real units, i don't know if it will work (my DE are a horde compared to this!) maybe another 20 marauders??

suggestions?

dsw1
12-11-2008, 16:01
List 2
Why not, lose 1 unit of dogs, bump up the 18 marauders to 20, leaving you with 18pts left, then give both units of horsemen javelins. This will leave you with 8 points to give a unit some little bonus (maybe one unit of horses axes instead of javelins?).

Or even, forget the javs and give both units musicians instead to help when you flee (baiting and such)?

I would also advise that you put MoT on your warshrine if you want one, a 3+ ward is better than 4+ ;)

Fenix_
12-11-2008, 18:42
i am not sure about losing units of dogs, but the musicians in the horsemen are needed, i will try with them and javelins in one unit (+2 marauders, for the unit of dogs)

i cannot mark the warshrine, well i can but it won`t look good, i have made it with a corpse cart and plagebearers, so it's mark of nurgle or nothing, and mark of nurgle is too expensive for it i think