PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts magic heavy vampires

invinciblebug
13-11-2008, 12:04
¤LORDS & HEROES¤ ~805pts

vampire lord, Wallachas bloody hauberk, dark acolyte, Master of the black arts, lord of the dead -340pts

Vampire, sceptre de noirot, dark acolyte, the flayed hauberk, -175pts

Vampire, the hand of dust, avatar of death, dark acolyte -200pts

Necromancer, The book of arkhan -90pts

¤CORE¤ ~680pts

20 skeletons, full command, spears -200pts (vampire)

20 skeletons, full command -180pts (vampire)

15 crypt ghouls, -120pts

5 dire wolfs -40pts

5 dire wolfs -40pts

corpse cart, unholy loadstones -100pts (necromancers ride)

¤SPECIAL¤ ~138pts

9 grave guard, full command -138pts (vampire lord)

¤RARE¤ ~375pts

Black coach -200pts

Varghulf -175pts

TOTAL: 2001pts, 12 power dice, 7 dispel dice
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

What do you think of this list? I'm quite new to VC so I dont really know what is good, though I guess this list could be teh cheese or teh suckzorz.

Anyway what is your opinion on this list, does anything need replacing or changing?

I don't have any zombies cause I think I can summon enough of them. My skeleton units start kind of small for the same reason

Thanks in advance!

LION
13-11-2008, 12:33
:D Not that chess:cheese:ey!....You need to up the Grave Guard's numbers. If you put Your Lord in the Unit as it is at present....it will be targeted and he maybe wiped out early. Vampire Crumble is such a lovely dish LION

GuyLeCheval
13-11-2008, 13:54
I hope you won't ever make a use of a list like this, not because it's bad, but because you're not gonna make any friends with SAD (Shooting Army of Doom)
lists like these.

blackjack
13-11-2008, 13:57
Huh? I don't see any shooting in this list, and vamp magic is about raising, the magic missiles are very secondary to the way they play. This is about as far away from SAD as an army can get.