PDA

View Full Version : Which model?

Shark Army
13-11-2008, 22:52
I need a chapter master model for my Space Sharks army.
Thing is, I'm not sure what to go for. I know he'll need a relic blade and for the space sharks, that's gonna be MIGHTY chainsword of some kind.
If you've got any suggstions, or conversion suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

-Shark

Helveticus
13-11-2008, 22:55
Check out the various Chainsaw Secret Weapons from the Bloodbowl range.

If there's not one there that catches your fancy, I'd hack up a pair of the commander chainswords, and glue them together back to back then pin it to his fist.

Koryphaus
13-11-2008, 23:10
Try converting the Chaos Terminator Lord's dual chainfist. You could keep the blades in the same positions, but attach them to the end of a big glaive.

burning crome
13-11-2008, 23:57
you could get the weapon packs for the inq range, they got a chain weapon one and the increase (or should that be decrease) in scale will make it nice and over the top. The WH have a few nice big stuff again but you have to do some chopping up your self since there all modelled on.Same with the necromonder redemptionist

off to find you some links

gunbunny242
13-11-2008, 23:57
Look in the Ork rumours thread for the nobz sprue. There is a very nice 2 headed chain glaive on that, but you'll have to wait til January. Otherwise the Eldar scorpion exarch has a big 2 handed chainsword, but I'm not sure how big it will look on a marine.

Krapsa_Khan
13-11-2008, 23:58
You could go with a pelt wearing space wolf to start. Smooth the fur texture down to make it look like some strange aquatic/amphibious creature. Take a blade from those crazy Sisters o Battle units (eviserators?) or maybe even modify a trident-ish weapon from a few CcW's... Just an idea.

--Death comes to all things...--