PDA

View Full Version : Charging with something in the way

goodz
14-11-2008, 07:29
I had a unit of chaos knights 6 wide was about 8 inchs away from my friends dwarf warriors I wanted to charge the warriors but he had his gyro copter directly infront of them this brought up a few questions.

Would i simply charge around it and clip the squad, could I charge the gyro copter and when it flees re-direct my charge to the warriors, could I simply not charge?

(i recall reading something about if a unit blocking your line of site at another unit flees you can instead charge the unit that was blocked) <-was I high?

Atrahasis
14-11-2008, 08:06
You have a few options:

1) Declare a charge at the warriors. If you can make contact (ANY contact) with the correct arc of the warriors then it is a legal charge.

2) Declare a charge at the gyrocopter. If it flees then you can "Enemy in the Way" into the warriors.

BEEGfrog
14-11-2008, 12:32
You have a few options:

1) Declare a charge at the warriors. If you can make contact (ANY contact) with the correct arc of the warriors then it is a legal charge.

2) Declare a charge at the gyrocopter. If it flees then you can "Enemy in the Way" into the warriors.

2a) Charge into gyrocpter, break or destroy it and pursue into warriors

3) Choose not charge either