PDA

View Full Version : Cheap ][ models

Im not saying1
16-11-2008, 11:00
Could anyone recomend a website where I could find some cheap inquisitor models sold at a lower price then at GW?

Ive tried Ebay already, they didnt have any of the right models and I dont trust it anyway.

kaled
16-11-2008, 11:42
If you want GW Inquisitor models then there aren't many other options than GW or eBay, although it does depend on where in the world you are and whether you're prepared to pay for postage from overseas.

However, there are plenty of other manufacturers of 54mm models, from fairly cheap plastic models like Airfix to more expensive metal ones like Pegaso and Andrea - they're fairly widely available and if you shop around you might be able to find a bargain, so it all depends what you're looking for.

Puuka
02-12-2008, 21:02
People seem to like Mutant Chronicles for them

Ancelyn1331
03-12-2008, 00:41
The Arcadian Smugglers' Ring can be useful for ]I[ parts and sometimes models.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcadiansmugglers/

It's run by Precinct Omega and is top notch.

precinctomega
04-12-2008, 08:11
they didnt have any of the right models and I dont trust it anyway.

Admittedly, buying INQ models on eBay is a bit of a hit and miss affair if you want a particular model. However, what's not to trust? I've been trading on eBay as both buyer and seller for over five years now and have exactly one trade in which I felt my opposite number may possibly have acted in poor faith (although I couldn't be sure).

R.