PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Solid all rounder list

yoshimo
19-11-2008, 23:26
So I've been giving some thought to returning to my mortal collection. Wanted to try a list which doesn't go overboard in any one area and has ways of dealing with most types of opponent and here's what I've come up with:

1 Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch, General, Level 4, Armour of Morrslieb, Crown of Everlasting Conquest, Spell Familiar, Conjoined Homunculus, Stream of Corruption, Disc - 450 Pts

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch, Level 2, Power Familiar, Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Third Eye of Tzeentch, disc - 235 Pts

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch, Level 2, Enchanted Shield, Infernal Puppet - 190 Pts

25 Chaos Marauders of Nurgle, Light Armour, Shield, FC - 200 Pts

25 Chaos Marauders of Nurgle, Light Armour, Shield, FC - 200 Pts

1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch, Halberd, Shield, Battle Standard, Blasted Standard, Steed - 210 Pts

5 Chaos Knights of Tzeentch, Ensorcelled Weapons, Champion, Standard - Banner of Rage - 295 Pts

5 Marauder Horsemen of Khorne, Flail, Light Armour - 110 Pts

5 Marauder Horsemen of Khorne, Champ, Flail, Light Armour - 122 Pts

3 X 5 Chaos Warhounds - 90 Pts

1 Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch - 150 Pts

Casting Pool: 11

Dispel Pool: 6

Models in Army: 85

Total Army Cost: 2252

C & C welcomed and encouraged.

campbell87
20-11-2008, 01:38
Screw the hounds. Take another X2 10 man units of Marauders and leave em in your deployment table corners. 80 points net you a beautiful 200 VPs.

EDIT: I would also suggest droppin one of the Heroes. Especially with WoC, 4 characters at this level is a bit too costly. Spend the points on raisin the model count a bit higher with shock infantry or maybe more cav.