9 skeleton units 270 pts

4 archer units 180 pts

3 chariots 330 pts

plz tell me what u think good or bad

thanks

azraelezekiel
22-11-2008, 10:12
BAD!
Lots of people start off wm with a tomb king army (I know I did).
Easy to get hold of from eBay and cheap.

That being said I have NEVER won with them.
I have heard rumours fo people running unstoppable over the battlefield with them but have yet to witness it :(

You really need to drop your infantry significantly they just lack the required punch to do any damage. I see you maxed out the chariots, that is definitely the way to go.
The game plays best at 2k and above, once you start at this level I recommend 2 skull chuckers as these cause confusion on 50% of successful hits.

Hope this helps.

fracas
23-11-2008, 00:34
the skellie warriors are marginal
take a dragon?

DasKhorne
23-11-2008, 06:12
Well, ive sort of gone to bretonnia, any one got anytips on that?

azraelezekiel
24-11-2008, 07:37
Well the OP really got me thinking.
So last night I took a 2k tomb king army.
The resuts were impressive.
I reached the dark elves break point and won by around 350vp.

The main reason was max chariots, 2 skull chukkas and 4 liche priests.
Even though I did forget to cast raise dead 3 turns in a row :(

If played efficiently they are a very exciting army to play.
If not you will crash and burn horrifically.

As for tips on Brets, I have never played with or against them so any thoughts I have would only be theory based :?

Cpt. Drill
25-11-2008, 12:19
My favourtie tactic with the brets was to fight two battle with them effectively first off you send wave after wave of your own infantry in... Then when alot of confusion and a few kills have been attained you 'roll' to victory with your knights!

Sadly this plan is very weak as although you can break an enemys army... you lose alot of VP's so never get massive wins...

I really like brigades of two units of archers supported by two units of men at arms often these groups have sold their lives dearly and caused alot of problems for the enemy! Just advance them at your opponent as they will be thinking about what to do with your knights and they wont often turn the tide of battle but will provide nice support for your knights when you make some charges!

MizzMolly
16-02-2009, 22:26
The first time I played with the vampires and made a kick ass list beat both my boyfriend and brother well would've if i had kept playing =]