PDA

View Full Version : Lahmian Vampire Chick 'Bank Pass'

Nameless One
22-11-2005, 22:36
It's been months since I've touched my painting tablet, untill last week. My bank has started an action where one can design his own bank pass. With a little utility one can so create his own custom bank pass.

Relatively quick I decided to give it a go and wanted to create my custom bankpass with a lahmian vampire.

I've created countless varations and currently I am stuck with 3 final choices but I seriously am clueless which one to pick.

So I am asking you here for a little help, which of the three do you prefer?

Melchor
22-11-2005, 22:39
I'd choose the first one. It's elegant in it's simplicity. The blood splatters look better on that one as well.

I designed one as well, this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Pea_666/Uiteindelijkepas.jpg) is what it looks like. Yes I know, I'm a geek. :rolleyes:

Eindelijk een voordeel van de Postbank he? ;)

Velkyn Kyil
22-11-2005, 22:48
I agree! Black and White look good.

Nameless One
22-11-2005, 22:50
I'd choose the first one. It's elegant in it's simplicity. The blood splatters look better on that one as well.

I designed one as well, this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Pea_666/Uiteindelijkepas.jpg) is what it looks like. Yes I know, I'm a geek. :rolleyes:

Eindelijk een voordeel van de Postbank he? ;)

Grrrrr, Yep :p

And note: those are not bloodspatter but spatters of wax. That blood might get me in trouble ;)

Melchor
22-11-2005, 22:55
And note: those are not bloodspatter but spatters of wax. That blood might get me in trouble ;)

Of course... ;)
Are you going to enter it into the competition? I didn't, they might find out my image is protected by copyright... :eek:

Verergoca
23-11-2005, 09:23
Tsk tsk tsk Melchor... Always violating copyright laws... ;)

Ohwell, I just keep my good old goldenish Rabobank card :)

Luke
23-11-2005, 09:41
go for the first one, im not a huge fan of colour, and the restricted pallette works well considering the theme.

Nineswords
23-11-2005, 10:21
The first one. Man that Aquila one looks awesome.

Nameless One
08-12-2005, 16:36
In case you're wondering: Got a response two weeks ago that my pass wasn't accepted. I pressumed it was the 'gore' that made them to refuse my design.

Thought I was clever and made the red into bile green and sent my 2th design last week. Sadly enough the 2th design got rejected too.

Can't be arsed to design it again. . . Blech, stupid action. :p

Crube
08-12-2005, 16:38
Can you contact them to ask why your design was rejected...

Emoe
08-12-2005, 17:34
Well 'dat is de kracht van de Postbank...grrr' ;)

Melchor
08-12-2005, 17:38
I'd give them a call... Or send them an email. My dad also made one for himself, which got rejected. So he called and they deceided it was a mistake.

It's worth a try!

Nameless One
08-12-2005, 18:58
I'd give them a call... Or send them an email. My dad also made one for himself, which got rejected. So he called and they deceided it was a mistake.

It's worth a try!

Oh really? Never thought that would make any difference, hmz I'll think it over.

Of course I ripped the official paper apart (with the telephone number on) and put it in the dustbin, seems I have to solve a 100 piece puzzle first before I can contact them. :p

Melchor
13-12-2005, 16:19
Isn't there a contact adress/phone number on their website?