PDA

View Full Version : Hard Core 1000pts!

Nicha11
26-11-2008, 07:59
This is one hard core army!, (but lore of metal will destroy it!)

Characters

Exalted, MOK, Juggernaut, Enchanted shield, Rending Sword
total 220pts

Core

12 Warriors, MON, Full command, Shield
223pts

12 Warriors, MON, Full command, Shield
223pts

Special

6 Knights, MON, Standard Bearer, Banner of Rage (Will join exalted)
325pts

total 991pts

If my knights get to grips with the enemy it will be a slaughter!:evilgrin:

Mullitron
26-11-2008, 13:21
Nice list, tho i would suggest removing one knight and the enchanted shield on the lord and add two units of five warhounds. The lords save is good enough anyway on a juggernaut and 5 knights with the lord is more than enough to kill most opponets. However the hounds would be useful to screen your knights, harass your opponent and to prevent your opponent from drawing your frenzied knight unit into combats they dont want to be in.

Wolfmother
26-11-2008, 20:14
thats awful my 1k skaven consistes of

3 warlocks one sd one eothr

40 clanrats w/ rattling gun

warp lightning cannon

7 jezzails

7 gutter runners with poison

4 pwg's

enjoy ur game

Papawolf
26-11-2008, 20:28
and my 1k has 2 night goblin lvl 2's with 1 scroll nibblas itty ring and horn of urgok between them a goblin warboss with gw

2 units of five spider riders with musician

2 rock lobbas

and 2 units of 34 night goblins with nets and two fanatics

and although the skaven 1k will dip its sack into my mouth my spider riders will march block you or redirect that nice expensive frenzied unit while the rest of your army is getting hit by magic and large stones

and if you do get into to combat i am on 5 static combat res, all of your attacks have -1 strength (nets) and you will have taken some nice lil goblins with large balls (on chains) hitting you

again

enjoy your game

Nicha11
26-11-2008, 21:00
Oh ho! A cheesy 1000pts list comp is it? try this on:evilgrin:

Mannfred the alcolyte, Abyssal Terror!

Konrad

Vampre, Dread Knight, Infinite Hatred, Blood Drinker

20 Zombies

20 Zombies

10 Dire Wolves

13 Direwolves

Mannfred will happily raise both those Zombies with a little help from normal vampire.

Both Konrad and the Norm Vamp will run with the Dire Wolves, and with the blood drinker they will be getting reinforced constantly!

@Wolfmother
Thank you for your comment where you first derided my list, and then posted a list of your own. The very least you could have done is post a helpful comment, as that seems to be the most important part of this particular forum.

Cartoon
28-11-2008, 13:27
I would probably drop a unit of warriors for some marauders with GW or flails and maybe a mark of Khorne. That way you still get the hitting power but you also get some combat res. Although with the mark of Nurgle I think their survivability is decent.

I would however think strongly of making the knights Tzeentch with the blasted banner, that way they are really protected from shooting.

Nicha11
28-11-2008, 13:50
I would probably drop a unit of warriors for some marauders with GW or flails and maybe a mark of Khorne. That way you still get the hitting power but you also get some combat res. Although with the mark of Nurgle I think their survivability is decent.

I would however think strongly of making the knights Tzeentch with the blasted banner, that way they are really protected from shooting.

Fair point Cartoon, but i fell that MON will help keep them safe, at least in a 1000pts game.

And with Banner of Rage and my exalted they can pretty much steamroll the entire enemy army.

Cartoon
28-11-2008, 14:31
Heck even if most of the knights don't make it into combat it would probably mean that the warriors are relatively untouched, especially with the mark of Nurgle, and they could probably cut down almost anything you're gonna find in a 1000pt match.