PDA

View Full Version : What gear would you take for a dreadlord describe why

Vostroyan
29-11-2008, 12:32
I got a dreadlord to go with a group of darkelf warriors to make them pack a punch and I wondered what wargear and magic stuff would him kick ass in combat and really make a difference seeing as I lack in leaders but i have lot's of guys I really need advice so help me.

Svarog
29-11-2008, 12:57
I like Armour of midnight, pendant of Khaelth and soulrender, gem of nightmares. So 1+ armour, Strength ward save, Str 6 GW with AP so -4 to armour saves and for one turn the unit can cause fear so with a big block of cheap warriors you should be able to out number meaning if you win enemy will be testing on insane courage unless immune to psychology.

AUN'SHI
04-12-2008, 12:25
pendant of Khaelth, armour of eternal servititude,and death percier. put him on a cok sheild and you got the most unkillable lord in the game :)

You get a 2+ regular save, followed by the inverse ward, followed by regeneration with a side order of killing blow. Not to mention your cause fear... well and have stupidity :P

And when you charge you st 6 but who cares cause you have killing blow. HUGE....

Thats how I make my lord I don't think he's ever died and has help up some serious enemies!!!!