PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WOC balanced list

Cartoon
30-11-2008, 10:28
Hey all, I'm looking for advice on my new WOC list. I plan on having a nice solid block of infantry to advance and set up a strong battle line, while a couple units of cavalry protect the flanks and hunt down war machines.

There are couple different builds I was thinking about and wanted to get a second (or third and fourth) opinion. My primary opponent will be HE, but DE and VC might be in there as well.

Ok here it is:

Hero:
Exalted Champ of Tzeentch, axe of Khorne, barded chaos steed, 186pts

Exalted Champ of Slaanesh, helm of many eyes, whip of subversion: 170pts

Sorcerer, dispel scroll x 2: 135pts

Special:
5 Knights of Tzeentch: SB, Blasted Standard: 280pts I plan on putting the Tzeentch champ in with these guys, but I can't remember if the Blasted banner would count for him too.

12 Chosen of Slaanesh: Shields, Extra hand weapons, SB, Rapturous Standard. The other champ goes here.

Core:
20 Marauders of Nurgle : Light Armor, Great Weapons, 150pts

5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh: Light Armor, throwing spears, Mus, 91pts
5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh: Light Armor, flails, Mus, 96pts

12 Warriors of Slaanesh: Full Command, Shields, Great Weapons, 256pts
12 Warriors of Slaanesh: Full Command, Shields, Great Weapons, 256pts

Rare:
Warshrine of Tzeentch: 150pts
Warshrine: 130pts

I was considering dropping the second warshrine and the command units from the warriors to turn the exalted into a lord or possibly add another unit of marauders to beef up the front lines. Or maybe another sorcerer to add some magic power. Or maybe a hellcannon.

The one thing I do know is that I plan to keep the chosen, I like the models and rules too much to get rid of them. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm kinda worried the Exalted champs will die pretty quickly with only two wounds since they constantly have to challenge. I guess I'll find out.