PDA

View Full Version : Shock to the tourney

Jagosaja
01-12-2008, 14:21
Would you be so kind as to evaluate my army. I know it is very small, but it is supposed to have a shock effect and it may go to tourneys with power players. So, ere we go!

2500 Pts - Vampire Counts Army

Vampire Lord; General; Magic Level 3; Necromancy; Aura of Dark Majesty; Infinite Hatred; Beguile; Frostblade; Zombie Dragon

Vampire; Battle Standard Bearer; Magic Level 1; Necromancy; Walking Death; Dread Knight; The Drakenhof Banner

Vampire; Magic Level 1; Necromancy; Master of the Black Arts; Walach's Bloody Hauberk; Biting Blade;

20 Zombies
20 Zombies
20 Zombies

18 Grave Guard; Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician; Seneschal; Banner of the Barrows

5 Blood Knights; Royal Standard of Strigos

6 Cairn Wraiths; Banshee

Casting Pool: 9
Dispel Pool: 6

Models in Army: 95

Total Army Cost: 2497

Makarion
01-12-2008, 19:34
Especially at a tournament I would think it a risk not worth taking to have your undead general out in the open. A large mount outside of a block means that every warmachine that your opponent has will likely fire at him. If you lose initiative in turn 1, your game may well be over.

VC Doke
01-12-2008, 20:43
You really should drop the dragon and put in more units. In 2500 points you should have at least 9 units to deploy, not 6 (half of which can't stand on their own)